overall
n/a

RATINGS: 854   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.07   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Fatehunter (1179) - Corbett, Oregon, USA - DEC 9, 2012
Three fingers of head in a tulip glass, descent retention. Clear, light straw colored body. Smell is grainy with a hint of honey... and hint of some unidentifiable metallic type of smell. Taste is fairly bad: watery with a note of bitterness that despite it’s low profile manages to make the beer worse. Light body with moderate carbonation. Overall, pretty bad.

1.4
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
l33l33 (6) - South Florida, Florida, USA - NOV 19, 2012 does not count
This is actually the first beer i drank,Budweiser being the second & I have to say Bud was second for a reason..this shit gets ya drunkk! :-D

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
HeistAlmighty (1126) - Saint John, New Brunswick, CANADA - NOV 19, 2012
Huge bottle, I think it was 40 oz which is more than a liter. Looks like gasoline, moderate head than dies a quick death. Aroma is corn chips and apple juice. Very little taste up front, then corn, then terrible chemical aftertaste. Body is watery and thin, totally forced carbonation. Overall, awful.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Revo (1) - - NOV 15, 2012 does not count
The aroma is light with a hint of sweet, the taste is very palatable again with a lightly sweet taste you will not get a bitter beer face from this beer, has a beautiful light amber color that adds a visual delight to the drinking experience.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
BucannonXC5 (829) - San Diego, California, USA - NOV 15, 2012
32-oz. bottle into a pint glass at my house on Nov. 14, 2012 (purchased at a 7/11 for $2.49 on Nov. 14, 2012). Pale clear with less than one finger of white head that dissipated almost immediately. OK retention on the sides, hardly any on the top. Smelled a sharp whiff of malty alcohol up front. That gave way to a puky pungent follow. Also got corn, honey, cereal and grass. Tasted a bit similar to the nose, but with a bad lingering aftertaste. Got bread, hay, cereal, biscuit and corn. Lots of disgusting faces. Light body. Thin texture. Average-to-below average carbonation. Abrupt watery finish. I’ve had this plenty of times, but this was the first time I rated it. It was actually a bit better than I remember it and I still swear by Natty Light for my cheap beer. The ratings, however, didn’t come out to well, even when considering the style. It is funny that I used to think that “ice” beers were so strong.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
dp (608) - uniontown, Ohio, USA - NOV 11, 2012
Nothing fancy, kind of an odd after taste, can’t beat the price, felt like I was back in college drinking this, could be worse

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
radio_nowhere (796) - Maryland, USA - NOV 3, 2012
UPDATED: AUG 4, 2013 I’ll continue my day of crappy pale lagers in my fridge. 24oz can poured into beer mug, very clear light golden color. Aroma is trying, deep inhales give me adjunct sweetness I guess. Taste is watery with notes of corn, bread and metal. Palate is light and fizzy. If I give this any credit the alcohol is pretty well covered up. If my life hits bottom and I need a quick easy buzz this is here.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
AKThunder (166) - New York, USA - OCT 7, 2012
Not very good, but easier to drink than say Beast Ice. Really tastes like a watered down Busch. Wait, I take that back, that is just insulting to Busch beer. Still if I was on a very limited budget, this would get the job done. Just dont drink this with a fancy dinner, save Guinness for that.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
BMMillsy (1325) - Florida, USA - OCT 7, 2012
UPDATED: OCT 16, 2013 Natt Light with more flavor. Not terrible for a cheapy, but makes you feel pretty awful afterward. This pours a bit darker than the light version, and has a deep golden brown to it. Aroma has some additional sweetness on top of what you’d expect from the style. Flavor is slightly rough, but smoother than the Light and honestly I prefer it to something like Bud Light or Miller Lite. Bit of caramel, bit of a dirty-ish finish, some straw. Heavier mouthfeel than most in the style but still pretty light. Meh, one of the better college beers I used to consume. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Iphonephan (3187) - McLean, Virginia, USA - OCT 3, 2012
Natty ice. You gotta love it - if you are a frat boy or a derelict. Thanks Eric Kok for sharing so generously at the de molen borefts bier festival. (Wink, wink). Quite a contrast to the dark lord we also shared.