overall
n/a

RATINGS: 853   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.07   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
beerschnob99 (4) - USA - MAY 31, 2002 does not count
There exist not words in the English Language to describe how awful this beer is. I’ll tell you a quick story: My buddy and wanted to drink late at night around 12pm. The only place open was a gas station. Since he was the only one with a fake id, he went in solo. We had 7 bucks and had decided that we were going to have to settle for a six pack of something decent like Corona. Well, being younsters and thus inexperienced in the art of beer, he couldn’t believe that you could get a 12 pack for about 6 bucks! We got back to the party. I forced down 4 and 2/3 the way through the fifth, my body found itself lunging over the balcony railing and disposing of the vile urine. My buddy made fun of me for being a pussy. I told him to go fuck himself and that I was going to bed. In the morning, he notified me that he had hurled about 10 minutes after I had. Serves him right huh. At this point it was obvious that neither of us were going to be drinking the last 3 beers, we tried to give them to a bum, but he refused to accept them. Anyway, this beer is awful. Don’t even think about it.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 30, 2002
This is the urine taken from the stalls of the Budweiser brewery mensroom.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
JohnDo2000 (99) - Metairie, Louisiana, USA - MAY 30, 2002
Ok, so it’s natural light, but more alcoholic. Go college! I mean, enjoy your legal date rape drug in a can. This sux.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Bolt (117) - Boulder Creek, California, USA - MAY 29, 2002
This is alcohol with a beer flavor additive, then they add new can taste to top it off. It doesn’t waste any time reaching the brain-housing group… it hits hard and stays there for a long time. (almost to long) definitely a beer for one who is in need of a buzz quickly who has no time for taste or caring about hops or character

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Scooby (50) - Maryland, USA - MAY 24, 2002

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
samustdog (73) - USA - MAY 24, 2002
SWEET! More alcoholic, same chemical/can taste! I can’t wait to drink irresbonsibly with this! Wooooo! College!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
TheDude (20) - Trenton, New Jersey, USA - MAY 22, 2002
Bad, just bad, cheap, and bad.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Murphy (1759) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - MAY 20, 2002
UPDATED: JUN 22, 2003 Goes straight to the dome. This will destroy you if you don't watch out.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
BigBoi99 (19) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 20, 2002
Only time a drink this crap is at big parties at college when they got like 10 kegs of this.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - MAY 10, 2002
A true college beer (or redneck beer). Its actually not that bad for the price and it packs a whallop. I started drinking the stuff in high school and then I thought it was the best beer I’d had to that point. Now, 7 years later, I say its definitely not anywhere near the best, but its far from the worst.