overall
n/a

RATINGS: 870   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.08   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Buschís exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

radio_nowhere's rating

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
radio_nowhere (1144) - Maryland, USA - NOV 3, 2012
UPDATED: AUG 4, 2013 Iíll continue my day of crappy pale lagers in my fridge. 24oz can poured into beer mug, very clear light golden color. Aroma is trying, deep inhales give me adjunct sweetness I guess. Taste is watery with notes of corn, bread and metal. Palate is light and fizzy. If I give this any credit the alcohol is pretty well covered up. If my life hits bottom and I need a quick easy buzz this is here.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
KoRoBeNiKi (127) - Fair Lawn, New Jersey, USA - JUL 29, 2015
Aroma of corn, must, cereal, metal. Yellow color with a small white head. Taste is the same. Watery finish with some light alcohol and a bit of metal. Ehhhhh.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
beer_rookie (133) - Arkansas, USA - JUN 23, 2015
Pours a very clear straw color. Heftty head but thins out to just a film on top. Some lacing on the glass.

Aroma is sweet. Sweet grain. Maybe a little banana. But overall, it smells like beer

Taste is actually pretty good. Itís smooth and sweet. There is a tiny alcohol bite. Itís grainy a little. It has beer flavor, but itís a better than just that.

Mouthfeel is medium light, Itís very smooth. No bitterness. Easy drinking, or perhaps I should say...easy drunking.

Overall, I donít understand the bad rating. Itís actually very good. This one takes me back...way back. So it has some sentimental value to me. But that doesnít matter,itís a good beer. I would recommend it. I will be buying it again!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
keith0718 (429) - Kansas, USA - JUN 17, 2015
Iíve been on macro lager kick recently and this is the worst so far. I donít mind beers that are sweet but this is sweetness on top of a beer whose flavor is mediocre to begin with.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
PlinyDad1952 (111) - - MAY 3, 2015
LET ME TELL YUO FIRST THAT NATURAL ICE IS NOT GOOD BUT I WILL NEVER PAY MONEY FOR IT. THE ONLY BEERS I PAY MONEY FOR ITíS PLINY (ITíS THE BEST!!1!!) AND IF ITíS IS FREE I WILL DRINK IT TOO GET DRUNK. SO EVEN THO NATTY IS NOT GOOD ITíS NOT TERIBLE ON A HOT DAY WHEN IM BARBEEQUEING SOME BIG MACS OUTSIDE (I MAKE THE BEST ONES) my FREINDS BRING OVER A WRACK OF NATTYS AND I WILL DRINK ITBUT AFTER THEY LEAVE ITíS BACK TO PLINY

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Couch0508 (111) - Flat rock, Michigan, USA - MAR 22, 2015
This stuff is probably made out of bourbon barrel aged puke. This beer is awful.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
willisread (817) - Tokyo, JAPAN - MAR 8, 2015
Fairly tasteless and inoffensive when ice cold, but wait til this baby warms up to room temperature. All kinds of heavy metals, light metals, battery acid. Itís like meth in a can.

OKD10 (13) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - FEB 28, 2015
I thought I tasted the pure form of Godís creation when I had Natty Light, but this beer brought the game to a whole new level. Craft beers are nice and all, but none of them compare to the absolute divinity of this fine creation. This is truly liquid gold. A must try for any true beer lover.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
ajnepple (3432) - Conifer, Colorado, USA - FEB 18, 2015
Backlog. 12 oz can from a friendís house. Very bland, odorless, flavorless mostly. What comes through ainít good either. Probably havenít had one of these in 10 years.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Cybercat (4029) - Georgia, USA - FEB 12, 2015
Pours wan straw yellow with a fairly thick but effervescent white head. And itís downhill from there. Aroma is barely noticeable, crisp and malty but nothing else. Taste is - hello! Earth to can! Is this beer, or water with a few drops of beer? (Yeah, I know - no sarcastic reviews.) Texture is watery, and fizz is barely noticeable. OK, this is officially the worst beer Iíve had. Or the worst excuse for a beer. Well, got it from a friend, so at the very least got another rating in.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
toml219 (285) - California, USA - JAN 31, 2015
What can be said about this it is Natural Ice. A very typical fizzy yellow pale lager