overall
n/a

RATINGS: 859   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.07   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Buschís exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 14/20
Beeradvocate.com99 (8) - Massachusetts, USA - JUL 27, 2001 does not count
Best bang for your buck when it comes to getting drunk.

gargoyle32 (8) - Escondido, California, USA - AUG 12, 2002 does not count
I wish there were zeros in the ratings sections. This isnít beer....itís garbage, pure undeniable filth. This was a college student special (íNattie Iceí) where I went to school and I routinely talked smack to all of my friends that would buy this cheap trash.

trent99 (8) - San Jose, California, USA - OCT 27, 2002 does not count
Cheapest stuff in the store! Any questions?

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 12/20
Beerisgud (8) - Mountain View, California, USA - APR 22, 2004 does not count
I gave it a high overall rating becasue of price. I haven't had it in over 6 yrs, but back in 97 it was only $4.00 for a 12-pack case. I was in college at the time, and it saved me soo much money when I threw parties. I would buy quality beers for the babysitter holders and this... Guess which ones we used for the beer games, and benge drinking and funneling. You got your self the Nauty. The Nauty Ice! Woooo!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
Mooncheese999 (8) - USA - DEC 9, 2004 does not count
I harbor no illusions that this is a good beer. But guess what Iím drinking as I write this review....good old naughty ice. Yeah, it kinda taste like crap...but only kinda. I can name probably 100 beers that are worse....and being a poor musician....this beer is my lifeline. If I had lots of money...Iíd never drink this. But I donít so I drink a whole lot. Iíve tried every cheap beer in existance and this is by far the best. Iím so used to it that I even drink it warm. This is better in my opinion than premium American beers such as miller, coors, and bud. Yes, this is not a good beer...but itís not that bad either, and you canít beat $1.25 for a 32oz.

francese5 (8) - Kutztown, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 23, 2007 does not count
I canít drink a "natty ice" without waking up the next morning with a terrible head ake.. this is such a horrible beer... avoid unless you need something cheap to have people drink at a college party.

cheapbeer187 (8) - Clarksville, Indiana, USA - SEP 26, 2007 does not count
too bad you cant assign negative numbers. This would best be described as poisoned horse piss!

adamcore (7) - council bluffs, Iowa, USA - AUG 2, 2004 does not count
Shit shit shit. Worst beer ever. Would rather drink piss. Absolutly horrible. Not worth what anyone ever pays for this crap.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
paulmcharris (7) - USA - AUG 24, 2002 does not count
"I can drink about half a can before I start puking"

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
whateverlol99 (7) - USA - DEC 4, 2001 does not count
To even call it beer is an insult to all the real beers out there... Hell any Joe could piss in a can and sell it as natty and only the true alcoholics among us would know the difference. It only got my rating because it looks like beer but imo if you are drinking beer for the looks then you have better reevaluate your motives for drinking... My advice is donít even try this stuff sober.