overall
n/a

RATINGS: 854   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.07   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 11/20
atinsley3399 (5) - USA - SEP 27, 2002 does not count
I have never drank such a putrid tasting beer. yet im addicted to its quick service to drunkeness. And to that, my hat goes off.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Scooter110199 (5) - York, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 17, 2002 does not count
College drinkin beer!!!!!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 18/20
Chillson16 (5) - New York, USA - FEB 25, 2004 does not count
let me tell you a little about what i like to call nattie ice. it may not be as popular or as good tasting as ur fancy smanchy beers. but by heck it gets the job done. it is an execellent beer pong beer and flows nicley into a 16oz red plastic cup and if that is not good enough for you i dont know what is. in the immortal words of dave chidyllo, "if nattie ice were a woman i might actually get some"

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
redrum (5) - forest city, North Carolina, USA - MAR 10, 2004 does not count
this is one of the worst ice beers i have ever had. here we call them the nasties but after about 2 or 3 the taste becomes more natural.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Patriotswin4me (5) - Halifax, Massachusetts, USA - DEC 21, 2007 does not count
Very cheap, drink only in a pinch if short on money at the time of purchase.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Elfastball7 (5) - New Jersey, USA - MAR 28, 2008 does not count
UPDATED: JUL 3, 2008 God awful. One can taste the alcohol after the first few sips. But after a couple of cans of this piss water, one does not notice. Aroma is of corn and adjuncts. The taste is of corn, adjuncts, and nasty alcohol. Thisbeer is good for college students like myself on a budget when I cannot buy Celebrator.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
jhuckstepp (5) - SCOTLAND - APR 1, 2011 does not count
Say what you want about natural ice. Sure it may look and taste similar to piss. But the more you drink it the more you like it, and high school and college parties arent the same without it. If you poor, young, wanna get drunk without drinking 20 Busch lights then natty ice is your best option.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
iceman666 (4) - Bainbridge, Georgia, USA - OCT 17, 2003 does not count
The Aroma of this beer is so so.The appearance of it is pretty cool.The Flavor is sort of tasteless. The Palate is pretty damn nasty though.My overall impression of Natural Ice is it's a cheap strong alcohol content beer.A really good beer for people with little money who want to get really f'd up.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
burnyou99 (4) - USA - FEB 3, 2002 does not count
a true blackout brew WOW potent stuff that will help anybody forget a chunk of their college days. i luv it and thanyou natty ice for providing so many memories and a lack their of cheers PS this stuff gives fat shits unlike its brother natty light, the brewing process destroys my booty hole

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
beerschnob99 (4) - USA - MAY 31, 2002 does not count
There exist not words in the English Language to describe how awful this beer is. I’ll tell you a quick story: My buddy and wanted to drink late at night around 12pm. The only place open was a gas station. Since he was the only one with a fake id, he went in solo. We had 7 bucks and had decided that we were going to have to settle for a six pack of something decent like Corona. Well, being younsters and thus inexperienced in the art of beer, he couldn’t believe that you could get a 12 pack for about 6 bucks! We got back to the party. I forced down 4 and 2/3 the way through the fifth, my body found itself lunging over the balcony railing and disposing of the vile urine. My buddy made fun of me for being a pussy. I told him to go fuck himself and that I was going to bed. In the morning, he notified me that he had hurled about 10 minutes after I had. Serves him right huh. At this point it was obvious that neither of us were going to be drinking the last 3 beers, we tried to give them to a bum, but he refused to accept them. Anyway, this beer is awful. Don’t even think about it.