overall
n/a

RATINGS: 856   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.07   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Buschís exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
burnyou99 (4) - USA - FEB 3, 2002 does not count
a true blackout brew WOW potent stuff that will help anybody forget a chunk of their college days. i luv it and thanyou natty ice for providing so many memories and a lack their of cheers PS this stuff gives fat shits unlike its brother natty light, the brewing process destroys my booty hole

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
beerschnob99 (4) - USA - MAY 31, 2002 does not count
There exist not words in the English Language to describe how awful this beer is. Iíll tell you a quick story: My buddy and wanted to drink late at night around 12pm. The only place open was a gas station. Since he was the only one with a fake id, he went in solo. We had 7 bucks and had decided that we were going to have to settle for a six pack of something decent like Corona. Well, being younsters and thus inexperienced in the art of beer, he couldnít believe that you could get a 12 pack for about 6 bucks! We got back to the party. I forced down 4 and 2/3 the way through the fifth, my body found itself lunging over the balcony railing and disposing of the vile urine. My buddy made fun of me for being a pussy. I told him to go fuck himself and that I was going to bed. In the morning, he notified me that he had hurled about 10 minutes after I had. Serves him right huh. At this point it was obvious that neither of us were going to be drinking the last 3 beers, we tried to give them to a bum, but he refused to accept them. Anyway, this beer is awful. Donít even think about it.

neillio (4) - evansville, Indiana, USA - NOV 1, 2005 does not count
mmm mmm. tastes like a skunk farted in everclear. just nasty. maybe worth bonging with loser freinds. garenteed to make you gag a bit : ).they must have done this on perpose.yummy

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Maynard (3) - USA - OCT 8, 2006 does not count
Gets you drunk, which is the only positive to this beer. I once debated with a friend over which was the better binge drinking beer, Pabst or Natty. I am a firm believer in Pabst. If binge drinking is your thing and/or you are broke.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
snoopdogg (3) - Kippen, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 19, 2006 does not count
Probably the most economical beer purchase per alcohol consumption. First consumed in Myrtle Beach on a vacation and student budget. Not sure about the specifics as it was enjoyed from a can. A little watered down for an ice. Best enjoyed through the method of shotgunning. Might have the best short name (naddy Ice)

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
daveysbabies (3) - Winthrop, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 9, 2007 does not count
pours with a transparent yellow and no head at all. smells of piss and alcohol. not bad going down with really not much taste to speak of. Thank god I found out what real beer is. but not bad if you want a lot of beer for cheep

runrider (3) - USA - DEC 9, 2002 does not count
wow, what a horrible beer. tastes the same when the horrible smell makes you puke it back up. its like they didnt even TRY to make a beer

jmoney (3) - elma, Washington, USA - MAR 13, 2005 does not count
if zero was an option that is what this "beer" would get..itís not really beer more like metal mixed with piss and wheat...this is the beer that you will see bums drinking off in the bushes or behind the convience store...the good old classic trailer trash brew this beer is as homeless as you can get..

drunkdan99 (3) - USA - JUL 29, 2001 does not count
by far the worst beer i have ever drank in my life could not even stand to drink enough to get me drunk jet left me hungover the next day

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Kenvinbrew99 (3) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - JAN 16, 2002 does not count
A fairly seasoned sip. Nice and smooth, with a deligtful aftertaste. Not two much money if camo isnít available.