overall
n/a

RATINGS: 859   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.07   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Buschís exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Patriotswin4me (5) - Halifax, Massachusetts, USA - DEC 21, 2007 does not count
Very cheap, drink only in a pinch if short on money at the time of purchase.

Elfastball7 (5) - New Jersey, USA - MAR 28, 2008 does not count
UPDATED: JUL 3, 2008 God awful. One can taste the alcohol after the first few sips. But after a couple of cans of this piss water, one does not notice. Aroma is of corn and adjuncts. The taste is of corn, adjuncts, and nasty alcohol. Thisbeer is good for college students like myself on a budget when I cannot buy Celebrator.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
iceman666 (4) - Bainbridge, Georgia, USA - OCT 17, 2003 does not count
The Aroma of this beer is so so.The appearance of it is pretty cool.The Flavor is sort of tasteless. The Palate is pretty damn nasty though.My overall impression of Natural Ice is it's a cheap strong alcohol content beer.A really good beer for people with little money who want to get really f'd up.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
burnyou99 (4) - USA - FEB 3, 2002 does not count
a true blackout brew WOW potent stuff that will help anybody forget a chunk of their college days. i luv it and thanyou natty ice for providing so many memories and a lack their of cheers PS this stuff gives fat shits unlike its brother natty light, the brewing process destroys my booty hole

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
beerschnob99 (4) - USA - MAY 31, 2002 does not count
There exist not words in the English Language to describe how awful this beer is. Iíll tell you a quick story: My buddy and wanted to drink late at night around 12pm. The only place open was a gas station. Since he was the only one with a fake id, he went in solo. We had 7 bucks and had decided that we were going to have to settle for a six pack of something decent like Corona. Well, being younsters and thus inexperienced in the art of beer, he couldnít believe that you could get a 12 pack for about 6 bucks! We got back to the party. I forced down 4 and 2/3 the way through the fifth, my body found itself lunging over the balcony railing and disposing of the vile urine. My buddy made fun of me for being a pussy. I told him to go fuck himself and that I was going to bed. In the morning, he notified me that he had hurled about 10 minutes after I had. Serves him right huh. At this point it was obvious that neither of us were going to be drinking the last 3 beers, we tried to give them to a bum, but he refused to accept them. Anyway, this beer is awful. Donít even think about it.

neillio (4) - evansville, Indiana, USA - NOV 1, 2005 does not count
mmm mmm. tastes like a skunk farted in everclear. just nasty. maybe worth bonging with loser freinds. garenteed to make you gag a bit : ).they must have done this on perpose.yummy

runrider (3) - USA - DEC 9, 2002 does not count
wow, what a horrible beer. tastes the same when the horrible smell makes you puke it back up. its like they didnt even TRY to make a beer

drunkdan99 (3) - USA - JUL 29, 2001 does not count
by far the worst beer i have ever drank in my life could not even stand to drink enough to get me drunk jet left me hungover the next day

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Kenvinbrew99 (3) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - JAN 16, 2002 does not count
A fairly seasoned sip. Nice and smooth, with a deligtful aftertaste. Not two much money if camo isnít available.

jmoney (3) - elma, Washington, USA - MAR 13, 2005 does not count
if zero was an option that is what this "beer" would get..itís not really beer more like metal mixed with piss and wheat...this is the beer that you will see bums drinking off in the bushes or behind the convience store...the good old classic trailer trash brew this beer is as homeless as you can get..