overall
n/a

RATINGS: 858   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.07   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

hoserx99 (2) - USA - APR 25, 2001 does not count
God I love this beer. I used to think it was horrible but now its like a part of me. If this beer’s production was ever halted, id probably quit drinking..

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
yuder99 (2) - USA - JAN 27, 2002 does not count
this is a beer that for me inspires the fondest of memories. I love the taste and crave the feeling

Xstacy2299 (2) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 9, 2002 does not count
Yes, it sucks. But I just gotta admit I love Natural Ice Light! The beer of poor college students everywhere. Check it out!

Ktulu99 (2) - USA - OCT 9, 2002 does not count
My favorite! Tastes fuckin good and it hits you quick.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
duggy2005 (2) - Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 27, 2003 does not count
Not as bad as everyone says. Stop bitchin and just drink. Great beer to drink with your buds. Cheap as hell. Not a greta taste, but a true drinkier can handle it easily

Naturaliceicebaby (2) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 7, 2004 does not count
You all fucking hate, and forget what it was like when you were a 17 year old kid with a budget, I still pay homage to the classic. Natty Ice for life.

bowler2020 (2) - New York, USA - MAR 20, 2005 does not count
Pure Garbage!!! it felt like i was drinking motor oil. then it sat in my stomach and made me nauseous.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 20/20
hurleygurl (2) - Plattsburgh, New York, USA - OCT 20, 2005 does not count
I love Natty Ice because I buy a 12 pack for $7 and ridiculously drunk. Although it does taste like ass, you lose all ability to taste after like 3. so its worth it.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bpc2083 (2) - USA - JAN 20, 2006 does not count
This is by far the most disgusting crap i’ve ever had. I couldn’t even stomach it enough just to get trashed. If anyone offers this beer to you, kick him or her in the shins.

Spam83 (2) - USA - MAY 27, 2006 does not count
Terrible, terrible, terrible beer, easily the worst i’ve had in a long time. Goes down easily enough but leaves a rancid aftertaste, would be better off drinking motor oil.