overall
n/a

RATINGS: 882   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.08/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

hayduke (4757) - Eureka, California, USA - JAN 29, 2006
This is really, really bad. Water tastes far better. How anyone can drink this stuff is beyond me.

JFowler (32) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - FEB 10, 2006
I remember one hot august evening at my inlaws I encountered this poor mans liquid crack. I had nothing to eat all day and joined some family for a cook out. Someone filled a cooler fool of this devil water. Needless to say it goes down far to easy though you better have a rock gut. Had 10 or 12. I remember throwing up in a flower bed. Woke up in my inlaws foyer to the smell of breakfast. Scary stuff no flavor.

beerdrinker101 (56) - USA - MAR 6, 2006
Wow I can handle the Bud Ice, but this was almost undrinkable. I thought that the bottle had gone bad until my friend told me they all taste like this

LAboozehound (47) - Lafayette, Louisiana, USA - JUN 29, 2006
Gets you drunk real fast-like on a late night. Only for drinking after the bars close and you’re already drunk. Impossible to touch otherwise.

nismoawan (24) - Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 2, 2006
Sucks. The only use for this beer is to keep stocked in your fridge for when people come over and you can null the drinking of your good beer.

ebfink87 (6) - USA - JUL 12, 2006 does not count
tastes like crap, i gagged after the first sip. the only thing this beer is good for is getting trashed

OhioGuzzler (40) - Maineville, Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2006
Unfortuantely I can only rate this at .5 This is what beer tastes like when it dies and goes to hell....

BrewskiNigga (12) - Brewski, Maryland, USA - AUG 21, 2006
Has to be the worst beer ever. I mean that. Taste like a rude person ashed their ciggarette in your "Beer". Smooth taste? Maybe mellow, if that ciggarette was mellow. They should only make this in 40z. Natural Light and Natural Ice. hmmmm Where is the Natural?

jason (1834) - Easton, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 31, 2006
bottle. What can you say about a beer thats called "beast" by teenagers. Yuck!

unbound (2) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - SEP 10, 2006 does not count
Definitely my least favorite beer. Beast (i.e. Milwaukee’s Best) is close behind. I’m getting really bad flashbacks of the dorms, when everyone would drink my case of New Glarus or Leine’s and I’d have to resort to this or hard alcohol. This beer lost many a battle to cheap whiskey. BUYER BEWARE.