overall
Serve in Tulip

RATINGS: 241   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.34   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 282   ABV: 9.4%
Peach Porch Lounger is the lovechild Saison of musician G. Love and New Belgium. The glowing orange beer is a groovy mix of peaches, hominy grits, molasses and lemon peel with pale and biscuit malts. Brettanomyces yeast brings a bold, sweet nose and the beer ends with a dry finish

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
adnielsen (9081) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - AUG 23, 2012
Bottle @ home picked up at Wilburís Foco. At first, I thought this was called Peach Porch Monkey and I recalled the whole Clerks II scene before realizing the real name. Whoops. Pours a bit hazy, golden orange appearance with a white head that dissipates quickly. I think that Iím just not a fan of the strain of Brett that New Belgium uses or I just get their Bretted beers too young because this has the same rotten fruit smell that I got in their creatively titled Brett Beer. Old peach pit, coconut, vanilla, lightly woody/herbal, light veggie/garbage aroma. Slightly chewy/biscuity, grassy/herbal/woody/veggie, apple/lemon, dull peach, vanilla flavor. The booze comes on a bit rough late as well. Thereís a slight tartness going on but it tastes underdeveloped and not all that drinkable. Of course, my opinion on Brett Beer varied quite a bit from other opinions, so I guess maybe Iíll just have a lower rating again.