overall

RATINGS: 507   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.36   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
MIGHTY ARROW Pale Ale provides lots of pleasurable sniffs from Amarillo and Cascade hops with a fetching honey malt base. This is our brewed tribute to Arrow, Kim’s Aussie/Border Collie mix who ran (literally) New Belgium for 12 years. When she wasn’t patrolling the brewery grounds, she was famous for her office visits: She never met a tummy rub she didn’t like. Atta girl Arrow.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Edgekrusher (84) - , Alabama, USA - JUN 25, 2008
Bottle. Clear amer color. Very earthy smell to it. A light bitter/sour aftertaste which becomes more delightful. A nice choice of drink.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
lipscomb216 (80) - USA - MAR 24, 2009
Quite a nice effort from the brewers of a quality product. I’m a hop-head, so I appreciate the effort. I am not your ordinary hophead, in that when I feel like I need a burst of hops I run to my kegerator and take a pull of a batch of my home brewed IIPA. But this one will fit the bill when I want something a little milder. It has a great hop aroma and flave, it does a good job of fulfilling my current hop desires, and I dream of its thin, hoppy, piney and citrusy aroma and flavor when I am satisfying corporate America from 9-5, when my homebrew is not at the forefront of my current state of mind.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
william146 (80) - Winterville, North Carolina, USA - FEB 9, 2010
Purchased at The Fresh Market, Greenville, NC Aromatic. Blander than expected. Wanted more out of it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 13/20
beer4bears (75) - Ontario, CANADA - JUL 30, 2011
Light amber with slight off white head, holds a lace. Sweet and slightly floral nose. Excellent feel in the mouth from start to finish. Grass and floral predominate in the hops, with little residual malt flavour. Overall a very enjoyable american pale ale.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
aaronhaywood (74) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - MAY 23, 2009
Not a bad bew. Not nearly as hoppy as I was expecting it to be. I’ve had better summer beers, but this one deserves recognition.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
JohnCoyne (73) - Alabama, USA - FEB 7, 2009
Smells Hoppy sweet, kind of like a hop fruit. Not like a grapefruit, literally like a Hop fruit, if one existed. Color is light orange with a small head. Tastes of fizzy paleness, with a full bodied mouthfeel. Good.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
Totochtin (73) - Washington, USA - MAR 11, 2010
Pours a clear golden bronze with fluffy off-white head. Aromas of grapefruit, flowers, resin, and peaches. Taste starts dry, resinous, and floral finishing on a fruitier, slightly peachy note with lingering earthiness. Light body with slightly sticky texture and average carbonation. Refreshing, though I could have used a little more malt flavor, personally.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
stabzmcgee (72) - Colorado, USA - APR 4, 2011
Aroma was that of bready yeast, slight floral once it slowly warmed.The apearance was golden amber. The head was at first a nice creamy eggshell. The head poured thick but disapated fairly quickly. If it kept the head it would have been a higher rated appearance. Taste is upfront grassy hops with an apex of bitternes that tapers off to the piney grass hops again. The palate was delightfully bitter with a tingle on the lips and cheek. Overall, not my favorite beer, but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I preferred this beer out of the bottle.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
kangaroo (67) - Everett, Washington, USA - FEB 4, 2010
The aroma is of hops, grapefruit and pine. The finish is short and mild. Wonderful rich hop aroma. A hint of honey in the malt. Pours a deep amber with a fluffy head. Overall excellent. I love any beer that can deliver this much aroma but keep the finish mild.

sickboy79 (66) - USA - FEB 4, 2011
Bottle. This is one of my new recent favorites. I was excited to try it after being a big fan of Ranger and Fat Tire. This is a very nice Pale Ale. Has a nice hop aroma with a mix of citrus and sweetness on the head, and finishes with a nice malty character with some hoppy aftertaste. Very nice. I liked it so much the first time, I bought 3 more 6 packs over the past few weeks. Ranger is hoppier/more bitter. This has a sweeter and maltier quality to it. Highly recommended.