RATINGS: 510   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.36/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
MIGHTY ARROW Pale Ale provides lots of pleasurable sniffs from Amarillo and Cascade hops with a fetching honey malt base. This is our brewed tribute to Arrow, Kim’s Aussie/Border Collie mix who ran (literally) New Belgium for 12 years. When she wasn’t patrolling the brewery grounds, she was famous for her office visits: She never met a tummy rub she didn’t like. Atta girl Arrow.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
apingos (90) - Rockford, Illinois, USA - MAY 13, 2009
bottle at the rose. beautiful cloud white head on a golden body. med. mouthfeel, clean a dry bitter but yet balanced ale. Not bad

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
jcdsmack (88) - Henderson, Nevada, USA - JUL 10, 2008
UPDATED: JUL 15, 2008 This is an interesting take on an APA. It has a good cascade aroma nice caramel sweetness slight note of honey. A little on the soft side for a Pale Ale, nice mild bitterness and modest sweetness. I could drink this beer often and in mass quantity. My favorite from New Belgium so far.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
phobos1031 (87) - Paradise, Nevada, USA - FEB 12, 2011
12 oz. bottle. orange copper color. tiny unexcited head. good balance between malt and hops. not as good as Sierra, but drinkable.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Edgekrusher (84) - , Alabama, USA - JUN 25, 2008
Bottle. Clear amer color. Very earthy smell to it. A light bitter/sour aftertaste which becomes more delightful. A nice choice of drink.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
lipscomb216 (80) - USA - MAR 24, 2009
Quite a nice effort from the brewers of a quality product. I’m a hop-head, so I appreciate the effort. I am not your ordinary hophead, in that when I feel like I need a burst of hops I run to my kegerator and take a pull of a batch of my home brewed IIPA. But this one will fit the bill when I want something a little milder. It has a great hop aroma and flave, it does a good job of fulfilling my current hop desires, and I dream of its thin, hoppy, piney and citrusy aroma and flavor when I am satisfying corporate America from 9-5, when my homebrew is not at the forefront of my current state of mind.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
william146 (80) - Winterville, North Carolina, USA - FEB 9, 2010
Purchased at The Fresh Market, Greenville, NC Aromatic. Blander than expected. Wanted more out of it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 13/20
beer4bears (75) - Ontario, CANADA - JUL 30, 2011
Light amber with slight off white head, holds a lace. Sweet and slightly floral nose. Excellent feel in the mouth from start to finish. Grass and floral predominate in the hops, with little residual malt flavour. Overall a very enjoyable american pale ale.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
aaronhaywood (74) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - MAY 23, 2009
Not a bad bew. Not nearly as hoppy as I was expecting it to be. I’ve had better summer beers, but this one deserves recognition.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
Totochtin (73) - Washington, USA - MAR 11, 2010
Pours a clear golden bronze with fluffy off-white head. Aromas of grapefruit, flowers, resin, and peaches. Taste starts dry, resinous, and floral finishing on a fruitier, slightly peachy note with lingering earthiness. Light body with slightly sticky texture and average carbonation. Refreshing, though I could have used a little more malt flavor, personally.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
JohnCoyne (73) - Alabama, USA - FEB 7, 2009
Smells Hoppy sweet, kind of like a hop fruit. Not like a grapefruit, literally like a Hop fruit, if one existed. Color is light orange with a small head. Tastes of fizzy paleness, with a full bodied mouthfeel. Good.