overall

RATINGS: 1511   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.57   IBU: 70   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
Are you a hopinista? Thank our Beer Rangers for inspiring (and begging for) this well-balanced Simcoe, Cascade and Chinook hopped IPA. 70 IBUs

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
JoeMcPhee (8746) - Toronto, ON, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 28, 2010
Pale golden pour and a thick white head. The nose is lightly piny. Fairly straightforward palate with a mix of pale malt, light pine and a fairly prickly/peppery finish. It has a little bit of light fruitiness on the back of the palate. Fairly simple, but well-made IPA.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
leems (406) - Portland, Oregon, USA - AUG 26, 2010
WOW! This one surprised me, I heckled my wife for picking one up for me but damn pretty nice hop aroma, a mix of citrus and pine. Nice caramel body that mixes with the citrus and pine well on the tongue. This beer is a little timid for an IPA but this beer really surprised me and I enjoyed it.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
BeerBaron617 (358) - Royal Oak, Michigan, USA - AUG 26, 2010
I had this while on holiday to Arizona. We canít get it in Michigan, so I had to try it. I was quite surprised by this, as I ha d not heard of it, but it was better than their trippel! It poured a lovely dark amber, with small head. Plenty of hop character to keep any hop head satisfied. My only complaint is that wasnít citrusy enough... but besides that it was great!! Cheers!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
nrebol (8) - USA - AUG 24, 2010 does not count
UPDATED: APR 2, 2011 Aroma is slightly fruity with lots of hops, i detect some pine and citrus. fairly bitter. overall very good beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
stobbe74 (3789) - DENMARK - AUG 20, 2010
Bottle. Pours a clear amber beer with a weak offwhite head. The aroma is malt and hops with grass. The flavor is malt, spices and hops with grass, citrus and peach. The palate is bitter. Overall a good beer with a good balance.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Skeegle (566) - Maryland, USA - AUG 18, 2010
Nice IPA thatís medium and light and has everything youd want in smaller quantities. Light malts though. Some grassy hops and piney ones, not really my thing but I like this beer and at $7.97 sold everywhere, I put it in the leagues with SNPA. Nice one by NB.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
patrickfannon (1241) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 18, 2010
Bottle. 12 oz. Split with James. Pours a shiny copper with tons of bubbles streaming towards a fluffy, thin, white head. Aroma of pineapple, grapefruit, honey, lavender, and pine hops. Medium bodied with a juicy, moist palate. Slight tanginess in the finish. Good single IPA.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
hobbersr (690) - Lethbridge, Alberta, CANADA - AUG 17, 2010
Pours honey colour with a small white head. The aroma is fruity, citric and malty. The flavor has exotic fruits, orange pine and a nice honey/bitter finish. Really solid.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
danielcurtis81 (1519) - San Diego, California, USA - AUG 17, 2010
Served from a 22 oz bottle from Baronís. The appearance is a paler golden brown with a large foamy white lacing head. The aroma are full of floral hops and some English notes. The flavors are a little less intense of the same but really pleasant.. Overall a nice IPA,.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Nuffield (3718) - Roseville, Minnesota, USA - AUG 17, 2010
This was...o.k. I was grilling chicken outside and felt in the mood to drink it, which was rare because Iím not a fan of IPAs. But the key thing is that the finish held the bitterness and the flavors in reasonable balance. Decent. Bottle.