overall

RATINGS: 1376   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.54   EST. CALORIES: 234   ABV: 7.8%
Our Trippel Belgian Style Ale (pronounced triple) opens with a bold blast of hops that slowly gives way to the fruity esters implied by our Belgian yeast strain. The Three Graces hand-painted on the label are Zeus’s daughters Aglaia (splendor), Euphrosyne (mirth) and Thalia (good cheer). In the Belgian tradition of brewing singles, doubles and triples, Trippel is the strongest with the longest fermentation. Remarkably smooth and complex, our bottle-conditioned Trippel is spiced with a trace of coriander.

MatthewHinz (11) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - SEP 25, 2012
I dont even know how to say this. BUY THIS BEER. I guess that about covers it.

tlist (3) - - MAR 6, 2013 does not count
This is my favorite beer. It has a consistent yeasty Belgian goodness, a nice warm afterglow thanks to its ABV. This beer has inspired me to search for other snazzy triples. Victory Golden Monkey comes close but New Belgium is the best. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
weisinator (67) - USA - AUG 26, 2003
Big floral aroma with large pepper hints. A little bit of banana and grapefruit make their way into the beer's flavor profile. A real treat, to say the least.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
TheReptilian (13) - Burley, Idaho, USA - JAN 31, 2005
This is the absolute best beer that you can get at this price range. One of the beers that I purchase more than any other on value alone. If I cannot afford something pricey, I seem to always go with Trippel, and always end the night very satisfied. Very good price.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
leah2974 (445) - Georgia, USA - JAN 29, 2012
Deliciously light, softly fruity, hint of fresh coriander. Lightly spiced.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Heat99 (56) - Austin, Texas, USA - NOV 18, 2001
Absolutely excellent! I could smell the aroma from the pour while I was standing up and away from the glass. What a great combination of flavors with a wonderful hop boquet. It’s a gloden color with a distinct cloudiness and plentiful white head and lace. Once again...excellent.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
beerboy991979 (10) - USA - FEB 8, 2002
WOW! I remember teh first time I had this. I was amazed that beer could have such a complex palate. I tried some imported trippels from Belguim and this was true to the style and flavour.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
BrockLandersLS (109) - San Diego, California, USA - MAY 7, 2002
Great floral scents complement this phenomenal trippel. I have had several other New Belgian products but this my friends is their best work to date.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
rustyspoon (5) - Bothell, Washington, USA - NOV 25, 2002 does not count
Gorgeous color. Spiced aroma reminiscent of seasoned wood, citrus fruits, and Autumn. Very pleasing to the tongue, full bodied flavor. Rather warming on the way down. A beer to drink with friends around a bonfire on a cool autumn night.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
DreamFragments (11) - Nevada, USA - MAR 15, 2007
Excellent beer. Looks hazy and cloudy in the bottle, and pours with a nice golden color. Spiced flavors and aromas hit you after opening the bottle and taking drink.