RATINGS: 1084   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.08/5   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
Brewed with flaked barley and the finest Wisconsin malts. We even give a nod to our farmers with a little hint of corn. Naturally cloudy we allow the yeast to remain in the bottle to enhance fullness of flavors, which can not be duplicated otherwise. Expect this Ale to be fun, fruity and satisfying.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Beerathon (1670) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 13, 2015
Yellow/gold pour with thin wispy head. Aromas of banana, grain, hay, corn, bubblegum. Flavors of corn, cereal, floral hops, yeast, biscuit. For a cream ale, itís decent.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
dutch23mp (304) - Mount Prospect, Illinois, USA - SEP 9, 2015
Have had this beer many times over the years but my first rating. A very popular beer in Wisconsin not sold here in Illinois as they canít keep up with production. The beer reminds me of a farmers brew slightly a scent like hay. The Malts used are subtle and some which have never had before slightly on the citrus side. A bit bitter on the palate. A good decent beer with a different taste

JPBart1973 (1) - Michigan, USA - SEP 5, 2015 does not count
One of the best Iíve ever had. I heard nothing but good about Spotted Cow from friends online on a snowmobile chat forum. A "friend" sent me a 12 pack. It lived up to all the hype. Only problem was, when the 12 ran out, that was it. My neighbor went to Wisconsin last summer and brought me back 2 case. I need to take a road trip to Wisconsin and get as many cases as I can fit in my truck

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Strykzone (5901) - Wood River, Illinois, USA - AUG 24, 2015
12 ounce bottle. Cannot believe I have never ticked this. Goldish and hazy. This is a sweeter beer. Pleasant fruit and malts with corn and a little grain. Just a pleasant beer and one that is easy to drink.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Errl (2327) - Plano, Texas, USA - AUG 23, 2015
Bottle..Pour is golden with a white head..Nose is musty, grains, corn, some yeast notes..Taste is spice, must, hay, peanut skins..

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
bpar73 (774) - Bellaire, Michigan, USA - AUG 22, 2015
Bottle. Hazy golden pour with a white head. Sweet malt and mild fruity hops. Just a nice, pleasant drinking beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
dgoodeyon (1) - Overland Park, Kansas, USA - AUG 22, 2015 does not count
My first spotted cow turned into about 4. This beer has a nice clean taste and excellent flavor. Always make sure to keep a six pack on hand

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Travlr (17716) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - AUG 6, 2015
Iíve been alive 54 years and Iíve never had a Spotted Cow. How is this possible? Well, I fixed it tonight. This is an easy drinking, light bodied, not too sweet cream ale. Done.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
TylerGreenDC (632) - - AUG 3, 2015
In a 12 oz bottle. Flavor fills the mouth with something reminiscent of a watered-down amber ale. Couldnít really pick anything out. Lingers in the mouth a bit. Tastes like a gateway beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 13/20
Aggiebob (452) - Huntsville, Alabama, USA - JUL 31, 2015
Draft. Golden color with a white head. Aroma of hay, corn, and yeast. Flavor was the same with a balanced finish.