overall

RATINGS: 1011   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.07   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
Brewed with flaked barley and the finest Wisconsin malts. We even give a nod to our farmers with a little hint of corn. Naturally cloudy we allow the yeast to remain in the bottle to enhance fullness of flavors, which can not be duplicated otherwise. Expect this Ale to be fun, fruity and satisfying.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
arnold931 (577) - Iowa, USA - MAY 20, 2014
If you’re in Wisconsin, this stuff just comes out of the faucets! A nice cream ale. Creamy and refreshing.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Experiment_Ale (1033) - Dallas, Texas, USA - MAY 10, 2014
At my place over an empty pool with group. Pours neon orange. Aroma is Belgium fruity yeast, orange Belgium fruit. Taste is watery hops, light Belgium fruit. Meh.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Itzjerm (1315) - Taft, Tennessee, USA - MAY 3, 2014
Sweet. Corn flavor. Golden no lasting head. Malt sweetness. Nice corn like aroma. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
Barnoloid (219) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 3, 2014
This is an easy drinking cream ale with a grassy, slightly wet straw note. Not in a way that you would get with a funky sour but more of a ’drinking outside in the rain’ feeling. The great thing is that this beer is on tap everywhere in WI, so there is no need for you to have to venture into macro territory at the local bar or restaurant if the selection is otherwise minimal.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
vanerme3 (20) - - APR 26, 2014
My personal favorite beer. Very crisp, very clean. Can taste the corn used in it at the beginning via some sweetness. Very drinkable and appealing to a large audience. Can only get it in WI, so make sure you pick some up.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
Tfelts07 (6) - Appleton, Wisconsin, USA - APR 24, 2014 does not count
Great taste light lager beer, doesn't have a lot of head and is also more light, made in Wisconsin and wisconsins proud of it ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
TXBadger (1421) - Dallas, Texas, USA - APR 18, 2014
This has long been a staple of mine. I love getting my Wisconsin beer stash and having it when I want in Texas. I’ve never rated this until now. It pours a slightly hazy gold, with a very enticing aroma, notes of wheat and a hint of corn (meant to be there). On the palate, it is smooth, soft, and I get wheat, some light fruit, and a little yeast. On the finish there is a hint of corn, which is meant to be there, such a great beer, and its subtlety is its complexity.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
dirtydrj (1) - Texas, USA - APR 17, 2014 does not count
Hands down my favorite beer. I was fortunate enough to drink some (by that I mean a lot) when I was in the military and stationed on the north side of Chicago. Now I am spending my time trying to find another just as good.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Syndicate (89) - Idaho, USA - APR 15, 2014
extra in a trade. Poured a golden color with 1/2 of head that stayed. Nose gives hints of citrus and pale malt. Tastes pretty bland, not much going on here.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
bmoosey (82) - Richmond, Indiana, USA - APR 14, 2014
Poured from a 12 oz bottle at home. Poured a golden yellow with a white head and some lacing. Smell was similar to bread, I could smell the yeast. Taste was an "American Lager" taste. easy on the palate, and an easy drinking beer. I can see this taking the place of Bud/Light in my refrigerator. After taste is not much, a small amount of bitter? maybe? Overall, this would be an everyday drinking beer, or a beer that I could drink after a long day in the sun. Nice beer.