overall

RATINGS: 1103   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Brewed with flaked barley and the finest Wisconsin malts. We even give a nod to our farmers with a little hint of corn. Naturally cloudy we allow the yeast to remain in the bottle to enhance fullness of flavors, which can not be duplicated otherwise. Expect this Ale to be fun, fruity and satisfying.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
TomDecapolis (4618) - Milton, Delaware, USA - SEP 7, 2006
Thanks to hopdog for the trade. Pours a lightly hazy golden amber with small particals suspended. Head was small, white and bubbly. Light lacing came down the glass. Aroma of a light sweet fruity maltiness. Picking up some various citrus from the light hop presence. While the aroma was on the light side it was still pleasent. Flavors were also light and more blended. Maybe getting some yeast and light fruitiness. Enjoyed the aroma more than the flavor.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
donrajin (233) - Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, USA - SEP 7, 2006
A nice easy drinking ale. A lawnmower beer if you will, but a fine one in deed. If you want a lite, but flavorfull ale to quinch your thirst on a hot summer day, then look no further. I just wish I could get this one on a regular basis where I live.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
BeerCommonSewr (67) - North Carolina, USA - SEP 4, 2006
12 oz. bottle Aroma: Watery, faint hops. Appearance: Pale yellow. Slightly hazy. Very little head that did not sustain. Rather disappointing. Flavor: Watery, thin, yet smooth. Palate: Lightly bitter and dry over time. Overall: I will be honest. I was disappointed with this beer. I had real high hopes and that was before I looked on the site and saw how highly rated this brewery is. Not surprising to me however was that this was the lowest rated of their brews. What does surprise me is the large number of retired brews they have that are rated quite high and yet this is the offering that they decide to distribute to the mass market. Why must the mass market brew be so boring???

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
kwoeltje (2233) - Manchester, Missouri, USA - SEP 4, 2006
UPDATED: MAY 7, 2016 (bottle) Pale slightly hazy yellow with small white head. Faint, slightly sweet aroma. Flavor is mild but reasonably complex - yeast, pale fruits, a bit sweet. A great beer for a hot summer day. A light ale thatís just the way itís supposed to be.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
marchcow (664) - Coralville, Iowa, USA - AUG 27, 2006
Light golden brown color, cloudy. Sweet smooth fruity flavor with short duration on the palate. A bit watery. Head dissipated quickly. Refreshing, smooth, good with food, but average overall.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
NachlamSie (3277) - Denver, Colorado, USA - AUG 15, 2006
Draught during my Great Lakes region brew tour. Wow, Iím surprised to see this listed as a cream ale. I mean, I guess it is a cream ale, but I really wasnít think that upon my drinking experience. Pours semi-cloudy orange with a big white head. Goes down with a palatable sweetness and taste of cracked wheat and corn. Meh, nothing great here, but it went very well with the boneless blaziní wings at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Kenosha.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
antzman (316) - Clarksville, Indiana, USA - AUG 12, 2006
Bottle. Pours a light golden yellow with a thin fizzy head. Plenty of carbonation in this one. The aroma is very light, but there are traces of citrus. the flavor is smooth, maybe too smooth. Nothing really stands out on this beer. An easy drinking beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
SHANER4 (491) - Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 10, 2006
I had one pint at a local pub and thought it was a chick drink. A good tasting beer, but not my style.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
buckybeer (666) - Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 8, 2006
Pours a cloudy yellow with a small head that fades quickly. A faint smell of sweet corn. Sort of a sweet taste also. Overall a nice beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
DuGoeff106 (4) - USA - AUG 5, 2006 does not count
This is probably the best beer Iíve ever had. Too bad itís only available in Wisconsin. This is available on tap at Smokey Bones in Madison, WI.