overall

RATINGS: 975   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.06   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
Brewed with flaked barley and the finest Wisconsin malts. We even give a nod to our farmers with a little hint of corn. Naturally cloudy we allow the yeast to remain in the bottle to enhance fullness of flavors, which can not be duplicated otherwise. Expect this Ale to be fun, fruity and satisfying.

jackfrost9p's rating

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
jackfrost9p (218) - California, USA - AUG 25, 2013
I really enjoyed this brew. I thought it was really refreshing and crisp. Not overly complex, in my opinion, but very enjoyable.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
dirtydrj (1) - Texas, USA - APR 17, 2014 does not count
Hands down my favorite beer. I was fortunate enough to drink some (by that I mean a lot) when I was in the military and stationed on the north side of Chicago. Now I am spending my time trying to find another just as good.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
bmoosey (79) - Richmond, Indiana, USA - APR 14, 2014
Poured from a 12 oz bottle at home. Poured a golden yellow with a white head and some lacing. Smell was similar to bread, I could smell the yeast. Taste was an "American Lager" taste. easy on the palate, and an easy drinking beer. I can see this taking the place of Bud/Light in my refrigerator. After taste is not much, a small amount of bitter? maybe? Overall, this would be an everyday drinking beer, or a beer that I could drink after a long day in the sun. Nice beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Syndicate (23) - Idaho, USA - APR 15, 2014
extra in a trade. Poured a golden color with 1/2 of head that stayed. Nose gives hints of citrus and pale malt. Tastes pretty bland, not much going on here.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
EtTuCthulhu (899) - Columbia, Missouri, USA - MAR 29, 2014
The color is a slightly hazy light yellow color with a large white head, and the aroma is dough yeast and light bread malts. The taste is slightly sweet and a touch sour, and the palate fuses a soft carbonation, light body, slick texture, and a light finish.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
RRistow12 (175) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - MAR 6, 2014
Tasted from bottle. Pours a hazy gold with white head. Aroma is grass and grains. Taste is grass, lemon, yeast and a little banana. Medium bodied with a crisp clean mouthfeel. Very sessionable beer that would be great on a warm day. Good cream ale. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
rxeight (1047) - Illinois, USA - MAR 8, 2014
Used this one as a palate cleanser last night. Very light almost lager like. Bit of fruit in there. More of an ultra premium bud light. Glad this gives new glarus the money to make so much other awesome beer. And for that I salute you.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
TXBadger (82) - Dallas, Texas, USA - APR 18, 2014
This has long been a staple of mine. I love getting my Wisconsin beer stash and having it when I want in Texas. I’ve never rated this until now. It pours a slightly hazy gold, with a very enticing aroma, notes of wheat and a hint of corn (meant to be there). On the palate, it is smooth, soft, and I get wheat, some light fruit, and a little yeast. On the finish there is a hint of corn, which is meant to be there, such a great beer, and its subtlety is its complexity.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
DandyWolfFloyd (623) - Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 25, 2014
c/o mnmike. Thanks again! Aroma - the aroma is that of bready malt, and doughy yeast Appearance - yellow body color; the liquid is a tiny bit hazed, the beer has a lot of nucleation; and head sets up about 1 1/2", and dissipates after a minute into a nice foam. Taste - it’s slightly sweet, and a little tangy. There is a little corny-ness, but yet a little wheat quality and some lemon like quality coming from the yeast. Palate - body is between thin and medium; texture is creamy; the carbonation is average; the finish is somewhat tangy

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
jefcon (1327) - Arlington, Virginia, USA - APR 11, 2014
Light sourness, strawberry, light on the palate, with the weight of a session beer, but still showing some spicy notes from the yeast and malt treatments.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
falco242 (217) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - MAR 8, 2014
Nothing too special on this one, but it is easy drinking. Some barley-corn-grass taste going on, and wouldnt make a bad session beer.