overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 1421   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.13   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Belgian Red is a tapestry of flavor. This beer is brewed with whole Montmorency Cherries, Wisconsin farmed wheat and Belgian roasted barleys, lagered in oak tanks and balanced by Hallertau hops we aged in our brewery one full year. Over a pound of Door County Cherries in every bottle makes this beer uniquely “Wisconsin.” So unique, in fact, that we applied for a patent. Expect this beer to be ruby red, with a medium body that is highly carbonated and intense with cherry flavor and bouquet.

Themanmachine (17) - Texas, USA - MAY 31, 2013
Unbeatable. Super consistent over the years. I can’t wait until its back. Im in love.

Vballnbeer (158) - Gorham, Maine, USA - JUL 5, 2013
Like the raspberry, this cherry beer is a perfect representation of a sour cherry beer. Find it and savor every drop.

jottis140 (18) - - JUN 24, 2014
Heaven... who could create such a lovely flavor forward beer, shared with many friends the other day, this is delicious.

BiiruBierBeer (177) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - AUG 20, 2014
This beer is easily one of my favorite beers. Cherry cobbler aroma and taste. I could drink this all day. This and Raspberry Tart make me wish I lived in Wisconsin.

Ionlyrate5s (100) - New York, USA - AUG 29, 2014
So good cherry aroma, Very raisin malts and slight roasted malts that adds so much to the multi dimensional. Great OAK. Slight wine and very tart. ANOTHER MUST!!!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Djanvk (15) - Freeport, Illinois, USA - MAR 9, 2009
I was amazed by this beer. The color was a nice dark reddish color, the flavor had an amazing "REAL" cherry flavor not the syrup like candy cherry flavor. I was really stunned how good this is and I will definitely buy again.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
NelsonPR (23) - MIlWAUKEE, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 1, 2010
Aroma of fresh picked cherries, Red body with a pink head, Taste its cherries, cherries and cherries, tartness is present but not overwhelming. One of the best a ever taste. Cheers to New Glarus

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
ads135 (3036) - Lawrence, Kansas, USA - NOV 23, 2011
Wonderful. Pungent, sweet, sour. A fruit beer that doesn’t succumb to a candy-like cherriness. The hallertau and "native" cherries seem to be made for one another.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
BigMilly8 (389) - Wesley Chapel, Florida, USA - FEB 25, 2012
From bottle : WOW. I have been waiting forever to drink this and finally got around to it. It was everything I had built it up in my mind to be. Great pour with carbonation and a reddish fluffy head. Aroma is fabulous and taste is a wonderful fruity blend of cherries and the like. There is nothing I do not like about this and wish it was easier to get my hands on.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
o_Merlin_o (180) - California, USA - NOV 22, 2012
A near perfect beer. Wonderful cherry and apricot aroma, topped off with a creamy off-white head. Absolutely delightful acidic taste all over the tongue, especially on the sides. Pleasant aftertaste. I say ’near perfect’ because of its high carbonation. Expect lots of burps when drinking this awesome brew.