overall

RATINGS: 532   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.56   EST. CALORIES: 201   ABV: 6.7%

glassmongoose (1) - Alabama, USA - MAR 31, 2010 does not count
Ninkasi IPA took me by surprise (author pauses to go crack beer in order to better describe it) with its heady mix of sweet and bitter. The bitterness is not overwhelming. It has, dare I say, complexity. Even better, the IPA brings to mind a phrase beloved to me: íbeer sandwichí. Not because itís overly filling, but because it allows you to actually imagine that it might contain nutrients.

ngregg13 (1) - Oregon, USA - FEB 24, 2012 does not count
Tried every IPA I come across and this is by far the best one I recommend it to anyone willing to try and would drink it every day

bpurkapi (1) - - JUN 22, 2012 does not count
Awesome! Hops itís all about them in the northwest, say no to the Yakima valley tasteless hops and say hello to flavor

Armenian5b (5) - - JUL 15, 2013 does not count
Absolute stunning beer and itís exactly what the title says, TOTAL DOMINATION. Slightly orange haze, lemon and grapefruit aromas, grapefruit and lemon hops with a bite of caramel, and itís very easy drinking because of itís medium body. My fav :)

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Willamette (1) - Springfield, Oregon, USA - NOV 2, 2006 does not count
I tried this from the tap at the brewery in Springfield, Oregon. It has a very hoppy aroma and flavor. Seemed to be hop heavy but not overpowering. I remember a little accessory flavor but I couldnít write down my experience due to my timing and location. In general I thought this was one of the best examples of a highly hopped IPA I have ever tried. I will go back with a growler and soak this up before it is all gone.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Angeloregon (2055) - Portland, Oregon, USA - MAR 1, 2007
UPDATED: MAR 27, 2007 I am a believer! Despite rocking a plethora of styles, Ninkasi delivers simultaneously one of the most unique and signature IPAs from Oregon. On the cusp of becoming an imperial, this gem of a beer is all that and a basket full of hop love.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
RaiderDave (4) - California, USA - JUN 15, 2011 does not count
An excellent IPA, Total Domination has a citrusy, floral hop aroma, and big hop flavor balanced with a rich and malty finish. An IPA that encompasses the reputation of the Pacific as the birthplace of the modern IPA.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
skylercampbell (24) - Berkeley, California, USA - JUN 4, 2009
Currently my favorite IPA. This is so smooth and easy-drinking, but it is still bursting with juicy hop flavor - itís especially good on tap. Total Domination IPA has become my go-to drink when Iím in a Portland bar.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
mxpx5678 (4) - Lathrop, California, USA - DEC 9, 2011 does not count
I really love this beer. I didnít even like IPAís before having this and now it is one of my favorite styles.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 20/20
Erikfos84 (1) - Arizona, USA - JAN 17, 2012 does not count
One of the best I have tried. I was just up in Oregon and hit up a few breweries. This was the best beer I had tried.