overall

RATINGS: 563   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.7   IBU: 100   EST. CALORIES: 264   ABV: 8.8%
Tricerahops is double everything you already love in an IPA. More hops, more malt body and a higher gravity define this Double India Pale Ale. Fiercely flavorful, guaranteed to satisfy.

cubancigar2000 (2) - USA - AUG 19, 2010 does not count
Best beer I ever put into my mouth and I have never been a Micro Fan until this one. I cannot wait until I get my keg

liquidhedonism (94) - Beaverton, Oregon, USA - OCT 16, 2014
UPDATED: OCT 17, 2014 22 oz bottle from Albertson’s in Hillsboro, OR. Aroma is piney, citrusy, and malty, with hints of caramel, orange, resin, and barnyard. Mouthfeel and taste begins creamy and sweet, and finishes sweet with a long, gentle bitterness. This is still my all-time favorite beer. Yes, that’s right...#1.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
mrhoppy (1285) - Santa Clara, California, USA - JUL 11, 2009
UPDATED: JUL 18, 2010 I rated this before and gave it a bad rating? Not sure why. Today my bottle is very delicious. Sweet, hoppy and bitter. Perfect example of a double. Very fresh.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
KarateBob (2) - Medford, Oregon, USA - JUL 7, 2013 does not count
Had a pint on tap at a Jackson Creek Pizza in Medford. Great, well balanced beer. A good amount of Hop flavor, but not too much, with a great malt counter-balance. Very drinkable for an Double IPA

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
mogydirt (13) - simi valley, California, USA - JAN 22, 2014
Aroma is very floral and the head and clarity are perfect for a double ipa. Taste is great grapefruit notes and honey. Finish is very balanced and not harsh like other double ipas. Overall its one of the best double ipas i have had.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Trmason (3) - Washington, USA - AUG 8, 2012 does not count
By far my favorite double/ imperial style IPA. Crisp, balanced, floral and properly strong. Near perfect in my opinion. The only shame is that Ninkasi doesn’t sell or fill growlers.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
pchoate (19) - West Sacramento, California, USA - JAN 2, 2014
A great freaking beer. Filled my mouth with double hopped goodness. Goes down like a nympho in heat. I'd slap her on the ass if she had one. - Snowboards and IPA

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
clothrh (16) - - APR 12, 2012
This was the last of a four beer sampler from Ninkasi, and boy did I save the best for last. If I could get this regularly it would be one of my favorites.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Hopsclation (89) - Chicago, - AUG 25, 2013
Much better than their standard ipa, more smooth and pleasant. Strawberry, grapefruit, lemon grass, and the alcohol is almost non-existant. Does not seem like 100 ibu’s, in a good way, and it has one of the most creamy full mouthfeels of any dipa ive had. Nothing wrong with it, but it needs more complexity to score higher...

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
BryanOBryan (6) - Boise, Idaho, USA - JAN 2, 2014 does not count
This beers sweet and malty aroma is matched by the sweet hoppy finish. This one of the best IPA’s I’ve ever had.