Noble Ale Works / Bruery Everything But The Stick
     click to upload

Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 7   MEAN: 3.2/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.97   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Our Collaboration beer with The Bruery is a beer that tastes just like an Orange Creamsicle!! Served on Nitro.

adamah's rating

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 12/20
adamah (214) - - JAN 11, 2014
Very interesting beer. The aroma and flavor does not say beer at all, but exactly like the name says, this is a creamsicle. It pours a hazy orange amber color with dense khaki head. The aroma is sweet and creamy. The flavor is well sweet, sugary goodness. The body is big and thick. Still not really sure how I felt about this beer, itís very different so kudos for that, could be a great dessert might even try it with some ice cream.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
dtreto (1) - - MAR 3, 2014 does not count
Had this on tap at one of my favorite watering holes. After hearing some disturbing sentiments about this, including from the bartender, I decided to try it. The first thing that hit me was the aroma...it smelled delicious. It was fruity and sweet. The taste was also very good. I didnít get the creamsicle flavor immediately but after drinking it for a few minutes, it showed up. Very light and very sweet orange flavor. I found myself admiring the color of the beer as it didnít look like beer at all but more like a cloudy amber orange wine. It felt like I was drinking a dessert wine and not a beer...but I hate dessert wines because they are too sweet. Very creamy and slightly sticky on the lips. Not sour at all. The bartender was surprised and tried it himself and couldnít figure out why it tasted so good this time. He swore he hated it two weeks back. I ended up having two before moving on to other darker beers. I did have to swish some water around in my month before drinking another beer as the flavor would no go well with the Porter I had next. I would pour this over some vanilla ice cream because I think it would work. I would recommend this beer as itís the perfect example of what kind of range craft beers have.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
DedicatedToFun (2543) - Santa Monica, California, USA - JAN 29, 2014
This beer was a little bit too sweet for me, on tap at fathers office in santa monica

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Barreras (980) - Diamond Bar, California, USA - JAN 23, 2014
Pours a burnt orange amber color with a sweet cream aroma. I was anxious to try this one and was slightly let down. Taste is a little like a creamsicle mixed with hops. The creamsicle taste was not as upfront, it provided a sweet orange hops flavor. A decent beer overall that wasnít too sweet.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
GT2 (8440) - San Diego County, California, USA - DEC 17, 2013
Tap at Noble thanks to my crew. Good off white foam, deep cloudy amber pour. Nose is intense vanilla, medicinal orange, orange cream sickle. Cough medicine takes over. Taste is very odd, not quite as successful as the Bruery version, but even that one was creamsickle overload. Not the biggest fan.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
beersearcher (2334) - Glendale, California, USA - DEC 11, 2013
Damn if this doesnít smell and (initially) taste like the iconic creamsicle of summer. Spot on. But as you sip the beer the heavy malt bill starts to assert itself and the objective gets muted as the grains take over. Interesting experiment.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
brokensail (10935) - Orange County, California, USA - DEC 5, 2013
On tap @ Noble Ale Works. Hazed orange pour with a dense khaki head. Aroma lives up to the billing. Tons of vanilla, orange soda, and sugar. Very creamy and actually a bit iced cream like. Crazy. Flavor is sweet orange creamsicle. Orange soda, vanilla, sugar, and packaged vanilla cake frosting. Spot on name and beer.