Serve in Snifter, Tulip, Tumbler

RATINGS: 40   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.63/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
Aged for 9 months with pineapple, lactobacillus, & brettanomyces.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
Beerdrinker79 (1811) - Idaho, USA - NOV 15, 2015
750 ml corked ní caged bottle- Pours hazy golden with a medium white head. Aroma is funky brett, mildly tart, not really pineapple, but tropical fruitiness, strong aromas without overwhelming. The taste is more brett at the forefront with lacto in the finish, which intrigues me, very interesting beer, the tropical fruitiness is throughout though. Well put together beer, no parts are overbearing, all well blended. Very good.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Travlr (17708) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - NOV 8, 2015
Bottle sample at Sioux Falls fest. Hazy yellow color, white head. Aroma of dusty overripe pineapple. Taste is softly sour pineapple and citrus. Easy drinking.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
stevoj (3122) - Boise, Idaho, USA - OCT 31, 2015
Grunt from Albertsons. One of the more approachable sours Iíve tried. Not an overall huge fan of the style, but this one is fairly gentle and welcoming. Mild citrus aroma leads into a more tart taste, both from the pineapple and the Brett. Gentle finish with a hint of alcohol warmth.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
gschrade (904) - Collinsville, USA - OCT 30, 2015
I had this at Global Brew. Pours gold with a white head. Taste pineapple, fruity, tart, Brett. I thought this was pretty good. I would definitely drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
ljthiessen (903) - Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA - OCT 26, 2015
On tap at Acadia in Minneapolis. I loved this, but I'm partial to pineapple. Nice fresh, tart pineapple aroma, very fruity. Taste is mildly sour with a delicious pineapple note. Well done.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
JaBier (5928) - Capital City, Ohio, USA - OCT 24, 2015
Bottle shared by a friend. Clear yellow pour with a medium white head. Aroma of baby poop, funk and malt. Sour pineapple flavor with a tart finish.

lightbias (362) - USA - OCT 18, 2015
I remove the cork and Iím drawn to the open neck by a milky sweetness in the air. As I bend closer and inhale, my first impression is recast and the complexity of the first few seconds creates an excitement that is difficult to recreate. I pour and watch the hazy, honey-lemon cast in the brew become lightly veiled with a frothy, white foam. The pineapple in the aroma is killing me to ignore for this long and I tip the glass to my lips. The body is light, but the punch is powerful, and as beer graces the tip of my tongue, the fresh, sweet, milky, sour pineapple aroma comes to life in gustatory 3D. Holy cow, what a wild ride for a first sip! Itís not confusing though it seems it should be, and my taste buds are immediately on point and ready to ask for a repeat performance before I get a chance to swallow. My mouth is wet in seconds and hungry for more of this fabulous stuff! I must accommodate, and draw another full mouthful. The milky sweetness in the aroma is now a major part of the flavor, having taken an initial backseat to the snap of sour. The two tastes, flavors...there is no confrontation, no anger, no combativeness. The beauty of each only enhances the mergence of the two flavors, and creates a fantastic experience for me. Even after the beer is gone and Iím taking a few moments to remember my last sip, the finish is there, not long, but consistently yummy. If there is another bottle on the shelf at my local, Iíll be buying it...them. Probably all of them.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
George999 (290) - Colorado, USA - OCT 18, 2015
From the bottle the color is golden yellow with a white head the dissipates at a consistent pace n ends up dissipating within about a minute and a half, the aroma is sour almost dirty, the taste is sour citrus a little tin and brewing told there is pineapple so I can believe it is there but without knowing I would not peg this flavor. The mouthfeel is watery with a sour finish

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
BVery (8686) - Plymouth, Minnesota, USA - OCT 12, 2015
Tap at Busters. Hazy yellow-gold pour with minor head. Great aroma - pineapple, lactic/yogurt, citrusy goodness. Hint of funk. More on taste. Lively palate. Juicy pineapple. Yummy.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
poisoneddwarf (2025) - Rathdrum, Idaho, USA - OCT 11, 2015
750 ml corked and caged bottle. Aroma is very lactic, making my sinuses and taste buds water, seedy berry jam, dust, lemon, pineapple, perfect for a sour. Pours hazy gold with a large white head that falls after a minute. Taste is sour (7/10 on a sour scale), very acidic, peppery, dry. The pineapple comes through in flavor but itís not over the top. Light wood. Lightly foamy mouthfeel, medium body. Pretty cool beer.