overall

RATINGS: 270   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.73   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
A-B’s Premium NA beer, made with caramel malts.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
loweredsixth (946) - Clovis, California, USA - NOV 9, 2002
Malty aroma. A pretty good NA. The flavor was not full, but still better than most NA’s.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
faulstich (25) - Davis, California, USA - OCT 22, 2002
Best non-alcoholic beer I’ve had. Sure beats the rest of Anheuser-Busch’s lineup, alcohol or otherwise! For the record, I’m boosting the score because it fared well even without alcohol.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
austinpowers (2826) - New York, New York, USA - OCT 22, 2002
Smells better than the O’Doul’s Premium, but tastes just as watery. These beers could stand to learn a lot from their German non-alcoholic counterparts.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
SmellGood (339) - Memphis, Tennessee, USA - OCT 19, 2002
I sure hope my liver enzymes return to normal soon. I dyin’ over here.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Volgon (2763) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - SEP 22, 2002
For a NA beer, it is great. For beer in general it is very bad. Hopefully I will never drink one again.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
BeerLimey (2154) - California, USA - AUG 31, 2002
Clear, golden amber, extra carbonation. Grainy, biscuity aroma. Pretty mild flavored, sweet, a little toasted grain towards the finish. Clean aftertaste. Doesn’t really deliver what it promises but interesting for an N/A.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
hopscotch (9841) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - AUG 18, 2002
UPDATED: DEC 23, 2003 This is by far the best product A-B has to offer. It's actually brewed using malted barley instead of like 95% rice. Also, it doesn't give me a headache later. All other A-B products do. Busch gives me a headache just thinking about it. I drink O'Douls Amber when I don't want alcohol, but want something that resembles beer. It's a great pre-workout energy (Carb) drink too. Have you tasted those energy shakes at GNC? Goat Gack!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
jpknight22 (171) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - JUL 30, 2002
The best I’ve had in the world of non-alcoholic beers. Slightly roasted flavor, although it definitely feels like its missing something - must be the alcohol. I’d take this over most American beers any day though. I’m anxious to try the Hot Blonde NA offering in St. Pauli Girl...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
DrunkAsASkunk (847) - Lynnwood, Washington, USA - JUL 30, 2002
Now how could i forget drinking this at the company party 2 years ago. I looked at the bottle and instinctively thought...’oh, alcohol’..but no my friends, i was horribly wrong. What i had found was a brown colored, falsly flavored kiddie punch!!! Its better than the regular fake odouls...but an odouls is still an odouls...fake!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
beerlovinman99 (124) - USA - JUL 9, 2002
If you can’t handle alcohol for medical reasons and are looking for an NA, O’Doul’s Amber may the best out there. It’s got a decent body and a good aroma. Not quite beer, but much closer than almost any other NA out there.