overall

RATINGS: 274   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.74   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
A-B’s Premium NA beer, made with caramel malts.

DrnkMcDermott's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
DrnkMcDermott (2902) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - MAR 1, 2004
Bottled: Looks like a beer, pours like a beer... um, there the similarity ends. Fizzy head disappears faster than a 7up, smells like a sweetened Nestea. A halfway decent amber body for the "style," at least, but it tastes like watered-down Malto Goya (a Mexican malt soda). I had a whole six of this I was using for cooking; only when I was down to the last bottle (and I was off beer for Lent) did I consider actually tasting it.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
ordybill (655) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - JUL 10, 2015
First off this is a Low Alcohol beer, therefore don’t expect a ton of flavor. Most people drink these types of beers for a reason and not by preference (in my humble opinion). If you need to drink a low alcohol beer this is the best one I have had so far.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Obfuscate (271) - Minneapolis, - JUL 10, 2015
Rating it based on what it is, I have to be fair and say this isn’t a bad Low alcohol beer. If you can’t drink or want to mix in a NA here and there while you’re drinking this is a good option. Taste like a lower quality amber but not bad.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
theisti (3467) - Leawood, Kansas, USA - JUN 14, 2015
12 oz bottle left over from a party. The pour is clear golden copper with a ¼ inch white head. Tons a fine carbonation bubbles rise to the surface. The aroma is chemical sweet malt, though that is faint. Not much else. The taste is an odd chemical sweetness which then turns dusty, then watery. An odd huskiness in the finish. The palate is light bodied initially, then thin and watery. High rate of carbonation. It’s better than the regular O’Douls by a wide margin, though still not terribly pleasant.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
AgentAle (1071) - Alberta, CANADA - JUN 2, 2015
Aroma is lightly roasted malts, honey and sulphur. Taste is so incredibly bland. Watered down beyond belief. Appearance is a clear gold with a fluffy head that retains fairly well.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Salmoniform (1227) - Sweet Home, Oregon, USA - DEC 21, 2014
Poured from twist cap bottle to glass. Clear honey Amber hue with creamy white head that settled. Aroma is corn, caramel, skunk, mineral. Mouthfeel is ok with a medium light body and crisp carbonation. Taste is dry sweetness with a faint bitterness in the following and a mineral-like finish. Overall this is not a very good beer...I’m so happy that this is my 1,000th rating!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
shrubber85 (8992) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - DEC 5, 2014
Bottle. Wort and straw aroma. Golden yellow with giant off-white head. Sweet light barley wort and straw flavor. Not bad - has more flavor than the average AB beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
slowrunner77 (7071) - Reno, Nevada, USA - SEP 12, 2014
"Generic caramel and fizz, and a touch of what could be noble hops. Not horrible, but nothing redeeming either. Trying to cut my alcohol intake for a bit, so these types will be part of that. Worth a buck, I suppose."

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
mabel (7177) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 12, 2014
[5572-20130706] Bottle. Mild grainy malt aroma. Slightly hazy, amber orange with a medium-lasting foamy off-white head. More malty grains and faint caramel notes in the flavour. Medium body. Meh. (4/3/4/2/8) 2.1

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Chudwick (2438) - Cincyucky, Kentucky, USA - AUG 25, 2014
12oz bottle into tall table glass - Nose is toast and caramel which reminds me of a weak bock. Slight floral addition in the sip department. I think I like the non amber version. balanced taste but not pronounced. Slight smoky aftertaste but the kind I enjoy or dislike. Not bad for 12 calories.
for those who actually read my ratings and wonder why I’m suddenly rating a bunch of N/A beers, I like beer and sometimes I need to be responsible. I’m currently searching for a go-to N/A. I think I will I have to by hops and add them to the cheapest N/A beer available for something to match my goal.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
NallePalle (285) - Uppsala, SWEDEN - JUL 23, 2014
Bottle, British Beer Company, Franklin, MA. Nice amber colour, otherwise no personality.