overall

RATINGS: 270   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.73   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
A-B’s Premium NA beer, made with caramel malts.

DrnkMcDermott's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
DrnkMcDermott (2835) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - MAR 1, 2004
Bottled: Looks like a beer, pours like a beer... um, there the similarity ends. Fizzy head disappears faster than a 7up, smells like a sweetened Nestea. A halfway decent amber body for the "style," at least, but it tastes like watered-down Malto Goya (a Mexican malt soda). I had a whole six of this I was using for cooking; only when I was down to the last bottle (and I was off beer for Lent) did I consider actually tasting it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Salmoniform (1001) - Sweet Home, Oregon, USA - DEC 21, 2014
Poured from twist cap bottle to glass. Clear honey Amber hue with creamy white head that settled. Aroma is corn, caramel, skunk, mineral. Mouthfeel is ok with a medium light body and crisp carbonation. Taste is dry sweetness with a faint bitterness in the following and a mineral-like finish. Overall this is not a very good beer...I’m so happy that this is my 1,000th rating!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
shrubber85 (7957) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - DEC 5, 2014
Bottle. Wort and straw aroma. Golden yellow with giant off-white head. Sweet light barley wort and straw flavor. Not bad - has more flavor than the average AB beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
slowrunner77 (6088) - Reno, Nevada, USA - SEP 12, 2014
"Generic caramel and fizz, and a touch of what could be noble hops. Not horrible, but nothing redeeming either. Trying to cut my alcohol intake for a bit, so these types will be part of that. Worth a buck, I suppose."

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
mabel (6723) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 12, 2014
[5572-20130706] Bottle. Mild grainy malt aroma. Slightly hazy, amber orange with a medium-lasting foamy off-white head. More malty grains and faint caramel notes in the flavour. Medium body. Meh. (4/3/4/2/8) 2.1

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Chudwick (2215) - Cincyucky, Kentucky, USA - AUG 25, 2014
12oz bottle into tall table glass - Nose is toast and caramel which reminds me of a weak bock. Slight floral addition in the sip department. I think I like the non amber version. balanced taste but not pronounced. Slight smoky aftertaste but the kind I enjoy or dislike. Not bad for 12 calories.
for those who actually read my ratings and wonder why I’m suddenly rating a bunch of N/A beers, I like beer and sometimes I need to be responsible. I’m currently searching for a go-to N/A. I think I will I have to by hops and add them to the cheapest N/A beer available for something to match my goal.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
NallePalle (154) - Uppsala, SWEDEN - JUL 23, 2014
Bottle, British Beer Company, Franklin, MA. Nice amber colour, otherwise no personality.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
BiereLuc (977) - Montréal, Quebec, CANADA - JUN 6, 2014
Bière ambrée, limpide et peu mousseuse. Comme beaucoup de bières sans alcool, du foin mouillé perce les narines. En bouche, c’est doux, pétillant, minéral, quelque peu mielleux et à la limite du «skunky». Je suis quand même heureux de pouvoir boire de l’alcool afin d’éviter de tomber sur des produits comme celui-ci.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Jow (2264) - New York, USA - JUN 5, 2014
Bottle at home I continually punish myself with non alcoholic swill. This pours and ok clear copper. Nose is metallic and light toffee. Tastes grainy, with some caramel, metallic, and dough. Not as bad as others

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
GIJOE (688) - North Berwick, Maine, USA - MAY 9, 2014
Pours dark amber with a thin white head. Nose is malty. Taste is mildly sweet. Thin body, lively carbonation. Drinkable. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
rondphoto (2288) - Lakeside Park, Kentucky, USA - APR 15, 2014
@ Party Town / Florence KY --- Clear dark amber with a smooth head cover, no lace. Taste is weak caramel malt that isn’t disagreeable. It would be a complete bust as a regular lager, but at 0.4% it is drinkable. Who’s the designated driver?