overall
n/a

RATINGS: 467   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.04   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
A non-alcoholic offering from A-B

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Erzengel (2561) - Wuppertal, GERMANY - JAN 28, 2014
12 fl.oz. bottle
Very pale in the glass. The beer starts very watery, slightly grainy-sweet, highly-drinkable. Not really a brew to recommend - some refreshing water-like stuff...

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
airrick2003 (464) - Louisiana, USA - JAN 5, 2014
Appearance: pours with a small and bubbly white head that dissipates quickly, beer is crystal clear light yellow Aroma: very faint, maybe some rice, Taste: tastes similar to an industrial lager but slightly more bland with less of the piss flavor, Palate: highly carbonated, no aftertaste, light mouthfeel Overall: tastes a lot like an industrial lager, pretty bad, pretty bland ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
jbuskirk (433) - Holdrege, Nebraska, USA - JAN 1, 2014
I’m giving my thoughts on O’Doul’s? What the hell has my life come to? This is a fizzy, watery... beer? That’s pretty much all I’ve got to say.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ROBC3366 (614) - north reading, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 20, 2013
Not bad for getting lit up, but as far as an after work relaxation brew, I’m all set. Better than any of the ice beers on the market, so its not without some merit.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
HughConway (792) - Washington, USA - OCT 23, 2013
The beer you buy the DD to leave your ass at the bar. It’s beery. I guess. If you like bad adjunct macros.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
DedicatedToFun (2402) - Santa Monica, California, USA - OCT 9, 2013
Decent nonalcoholic beer, barely enough alcohol to keep it interesting, but not bad

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
kdm1984 (650) - Missouri, USA - OCT 6, 2013
Wow, this actually does smell sort of like beer. Something of an earthy, grainy scent. Even has a head. Tastes like water, though. In fact, I’d be hard-pressed to tell this from Michelob Ultra. Only the faintest hints of malts here. For what it is, it fits the bill, and you could suck a few down on a hot day, which is not today as I write this, so I’m leaving some out for my relatives. And now I finally got the low alcohol rate in!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
hawanna (2110) - GERMANY - AUG 28, 2013
Bottle at Outback Steakhouse. Watery and thin. Some malty notes. Golden and clear color. Refreshing.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
bulldogops (1048) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JUN 30, 2013
Ah. 0.5% grocery store beers. Takes me back to my deranged childhood where 3 of us 12 year old neerdowells purchased 2-24s of these, and deduced that we could get drunk by pounding 15-20 of these. The result was well-watered fir trees in a public park. Oh yeah, you want me to rate this. Watery bud light. Points for colour.

1.1
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
artmcd8 (1582) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 10, 2013
9 year old bottle found in my parent's basement. Definitely past the 110 day limit. Smells slightly sweet. Surprisingly still carbonated. Tastes so watered down. Drink a water instead. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone