RATINGS: 488   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
A non-alcoholic offering from A-B

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
rumproasts (5054) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - APR 4, 2014
bottle. Pale golden with small head. Tastes every bit as bland as the other crap lagers than AB makes.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
cheap (5362) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 22, 2014
Big thanks to RD for this throw in! From a bottle I found this surprizingly refreshing. Much better than expected. It does have a tad of that cardboard thing happening but overall this was pretty good by pale lager standards. Tastes quite abit like many other well made regular macros. I wouldn’t really know this was N/A unless somebody told me.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Onslow (1408) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - FEB 3, 2014
Pour from a 12oz bottle. Pale yellow brew with decent head. Faint aroma of grain. Little taste of grain and mild bitter, but nothing offensive. Watery. I’ve had regular beers that taste bad and are worse, this just like nothing much.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Erzengel (7889) - Wuppertal, GERMANY - JAN 28, 2014
12 fl.oz. bottle
Very pale in the glass. The beer starts very watery, slightly grainy-sweet, highly-drinkable. Not really a brew to recommend - some refreshing water-like stuff...

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
airrick2003 (867) - Louisiana, USA - JAN 5, 2014
Appearance: pours with a small and bubbly white head that dissipates quickly, beer is crystal clear light yellow Aroma: very faint, maybe some rice, Taste: tastes similar to an industrial lager but slightly more bland with less of the piss flavor, Palate: highly carbonated, no aftertaste, light mouthfeel Overall: tastes a lot like an industrial lager, pretty bad, pretty bland ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
MetalNHopHead (1456) - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA - JAN 1, 2014
I’m giving my thoughts on O’Doul’s? What the hell has my life come to? This is a fizzy, watery... beer? That’s pretty much all I’ve got to say.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
HughConway (830) - Washington, USA - OCT 23, 2013
The beer you buy the DD to leave your ass at the bar. It’s beery. I guess. If you like bad adjunct macros.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
DedicatedToFun (4000) - Santa Monica, California, USA - OCT 9, 2013
Decent nonalcoholic beer, barely enough alcohol to keep it interesting, but not bad

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
kdm1984 (814) - Missouri, USA - OCT 6, 2013
Wow, this actually does smell sort of like beer. Something of an earthy, grainy scent. Even has a head. Tastes like water, though. In fact, I’d be hard-pressed to tell this from Michelob Ultra. Only the faintest hints of malts here. For what it is, it fits the bill, and you could suck a few down on a hot day, which is not today as I write this, so I’m leaving some out for my relatives. And now I finally got the low alcohol rate in!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
hawanna (3077) - Freising, GERMANY - AUG 28, 2013
Bottle at Outback Steakhouse. Watery and thin. Some malty notes. Golden and clear color. Refreshing.