overall
n/a

RATINGS: 462   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.03   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
A non-alcoholic offering from A-B

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Aurelius (3903) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JAN 14, 2002
Y’know, if I was going to make a non-alcoholic beer, then I think I’d at least have thrown in a hop bud or two so as to trick the unsuspecting. It’s not bad tasting, and I like the new green cans. But it’s just bland. On balance, I think I’d rather have a good (NA) root beer or Diet Pepsi. There’s not enough flavor to merit using this for marinade.

TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - JAN 5, 2002
whoa! some sick, deluded individual collected some goat urine, accidently carbonated it, and put it on mass production. Granted this is the status symbol for every guy under 21 in restaurants, but who would want it otherwise (espcially if they’re taking the brunt of the bill).

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Norton (328) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - DEC 21, 2001
Expectedly pathetic. Not as bad as Buckler, though. For recovering alcoholics or medical patients only I guess... pretty pointless.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
noer1 (109) - Massachusetts, USA - DEC 10, 2001
Too bad this beer dosen’t have a sufficient amount of alcohol, because it isn’t bad tasting. The fact that is non-alcoholic lost it some points in this rating.

Balthazar (86) - Clinton, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 22, 2001
Alcohol free??? What’s the point?

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
mogo (38) - California, USA - OCT 27, 2001
Utterly no flavor.

FlemishChar (224) - Virginia, USA - OCT 27, 2001
You might as well drink a soda.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
jonnyx99 (34) - USA - SEP 24, 2001
Not bad for an N.A. Altogether too foamy and tasteless in my opinion. There’s very little in here to classify it as a beer, no hop bite, no malted goodness, no nothing. But as far as an N.A. goes, it’s alright.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
BeerNazi (169) - winnetka, California, USA - SEP 20, 2001
it doesnt have the zing that alcohol has.only time i seen someone drink it is a girl.oh and when i was like 5 to look cool.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
hennes (934) - Fountain, Michigan, USA - SEP 12, 2001
I have a great uncle with a troubled drinking history; he still asks for a beer in the evening and so the family keeps these in the fridge. I admire the old guy a lot so I’ll have one with him when I’m there and hey, it’s not quite as bad as you guys claim. Tastes pretty similar to regular Bud, I’m thinking.