overall
n/a

RATINGS: 467   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.04   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
A non-alcoholic offering from A-B

Beerenberger's rating

1.4
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Beerenberger (1425) - Fischer, Texas, USA - JAN 31, 2013
Aroma of grain. Pours a straw color with a none lasting thin white head. The taste floral and fizz. Light body with dozy carbonation. Overall, the highlight of my day…NOT! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
phaleslu (6397) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - AUG 28, 2014
(Revised rating from 2007.) 12 oz. bottle. Pale, clear piss yellow with a minimal white head. Everything about it is light to the point of characterlessness. There’s no ’there’ there. Which I guess is the point. It’s something to put in your hand to not look awkward at a social function where others are drinking and you can’t. Mission accomplished.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
GT2 (8380) - San Diego County, California, USA - AUG 20, 2014
[ Can ][ 12oz ][ Wedding Reception ][ Free ][ Bourbon Tumbler ][ 8.17.14 ]
>> Clear deep yellow with no head or retention, weak soda bubbles, flat looking. Nose is candy corn and water lemon. Taste is tart lemon seltzer, absent watery body, creamed corn and grainy raw character remind of the lowest functioning form of what can be mentally recognized as "beer". Not offensive but flavorless. Would rather drink lemon seltzer water. To be fair, I used to chug six packs of this in middle school. Maybe that is what got me into beer ¯\_(シ)_/¯

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
TXBadger (1352) - Dallas, Texas, USA - AUG 4, 2014
Had this on a dare: not much other than cereal grain on the nose and palate. Thin mouthfeel, not much here.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Frank (2832) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 18, 2014
I am getting into NA beer lately. Sometimes I just have an urge to have another brew and really don’t want to catch any more of a buzz. This is the first one that I’ve tried that I am pretty sure I would not peg as an NA beer if sampled blind. It tastes pretty much like any pale lager you might try and better than quite a few. It is light, highly carbonated and it has a nice toasted malt character to it. The finish is predictably quick w/ just a little bit of malty sweetness that lingers on the tongue. In addition to being a worthwhile beer replacement, I feel like this does a good job of rehydrating me when I’m working in the sun.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Chudwick (2108) - Cincyucky, Kentucky, USA - JUN 15, 2014
12oz bottle just cuz, not really. Nose is grainy. Sip adds grainy corn. Easy to drink. Last time I had this I didnt know it was n/a and I was 16 or so. I chugged two and felt like a badass for not even getting a buzz. Good shit to chase with when smoking the ol’ green guy. Oh the fuzzy memories...in short, beery and refreshing. Lighten up Francis.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Augdraught1981 (116) - Harlem, Georgia, USA - MAY 2, 2014
Taste very much like a typical American pale lager. Clean, refreshing and very thin. Not bad but there’s not much of a point either.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
jtw (1092) - farmington, Michigan, USA - APR 13, 2014
one of the perks of having a pregnant wife is the opportunity to taste all manner of alcohol impersonations, so i stole one out of the fridge to rate. pours out a thin liquid, approximately the color of light beer. aroma is weakly malty and does offer a reminder of what beer could be if it were devoid of all character. certainly not offensive, and if i could never drink regular beer again then i might see myself drinking this if only for the memories...

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
rumproasts (2863) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - APR 4, 2014
bottle. Pale golden with small head. Tastes every bit as bland as the other crap lagers than AB makes.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
cheap (4017) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 22, 2014
Big thanks to RD for this throw in! From a bottle I found this surprizingly refreshing. Much better than expected. It does have a tad of that cardboard thing happening but overall this was pretty good by pale lager standards. Tastes quite abit like many other well made regular macros. I wouldn’t really know this was N/A unless somebody told me.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Onslow (1153) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - FEB 3, 2014
Pour from a 12oz bottle. Pale yellow brew with decent head. Faint aroma of grain. Little taste of grain and mild bitter, but nothing offensive. Watery. I’ve had regular beers that taste bad and are worse, this just like nothing much.