RATINGS: 487   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.04/5   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
A non-alcoholic offering from A-B

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
DougiePhiTau (99) - USA - APR 3, 2005
i got a 6 of this for a secert santa at my frat so i pour some amerretto in it so i could have some un don’t know what it taste like regular but taste like dr pepper with ameretto in it..... tha tis why it got a 10 for flavor after taste had a strong taste of alchol

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
beerlovinman99 (124) - USA - JUL 7, 2002
For an NA, this is surprisingly good. Why bother? Some people, like those suffering from hepatitis, can’t drink an alcoholic beverage.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
Fredis23 (515) - Hickory Hills, Illinois, USA - NOV 27, 2014
Pale Clear Yellow Color, Medium Small Head, Short Short Lasting, Few Spots Of Lacing. Light Sweet Malt Aroma. Watery, Sweet, Light Malt, Faint Bitter. High Carbonation, Light Watery Body. Malt Aspect Reminds Me Of Watered Down Kvass, It just Is Not as Sugary Sweet. Not The Worst NA But Nothing Too Good Either. OK when right (wrong) occasion Calls For It. Otherwise Pass It...

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
geologyguy (1094) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - OCT 16, 2015
Very light apple smell, very smooth beer...guess the lack of alcohol takes some edge off...all malt, no hops...not bad!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
jonnyx99 (34) - USA - SEP 24, 2001
Not bad for an N.A. Altogether too foamy and tasteless in my opinion. There’s very little in here to classify it as a beer, no hop bite, no malted goodness, no nothing. But as far as an N.A. goes, it’s alright.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Nekronos (3849) - Xalapa, MEXICO - OCT 23, 2004
UPDATED: JAN 31, 2006 NOt bad at all, for being a non-alcohol beer, but isn’t my type, Beers must have alcohol!.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Frank (3596) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 18, 2014
I am getting into NA beer lately. Sometimes I just have an urge to have another brew and really don’t want to catch any more of a buzz. This is the first one that I’ve tried that I am pretty sure I would not peg as an NA beer if sampled blind. It tastes pretty much like any pale lager you might try and better than quite a few. It is light, highly carbonated and it has a nice toasted malt character to it. The finish is predictably quick w/ just a little bit of malty sweetness that lingers on the tongue. In addition to being a worthwhile beer replacement, I feel like this does a good job of rehydrating me when I’m working in the sun.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
cheap (4751) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 22, 2014
Big thanks to RD for this throw in! From a bottle I found this surprizingly refreshing. Much better than expected. It does have a tad of that cardboard thing happening but overall this was pretty good by pale lager standards. Tastes quite abit like many other well made regular macros. I wouldn’t really know this was N/A unless somebody told me.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
MorganBaughman (147) - Long Beach, Mississippi, USA - JUL 16, 2012
This "beer" always puzzled me. But when my cousin, a beer connoisseur, got pregnant last year, I finally got it! It was a safe standby when the craving struck. I’d never had it until my boyfriend and I got a free sample at a beer festival. He gave it perhaps the highest compliment you can pay to a non-alcoholic beer saying, "It tastes like beer."

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
AdamSkillin (376) - High Bridge, New Jersey, USA - JAN 8, 2005
I’ve had much better fake beers. I’ve also had much worse fake beers. If you’re really hurting to drink a beer, but you can’t have one for any reason, this will pretty much give you that "drinking a beer feeling" albeit without much taste to back it up. Go for O’Doul’s Amber instead. Or Clausthaler or Haake Beck, the best in class of fake beers.