overall
n/a

RATINGS: 465   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.04   EST. CALORIES: 12   ABV: 0.4%
A non-alcoholic offering from A-B

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
DougiePhiTau (99) - USA - APR 3, 2005
i got a 6 of this for a secert santa at my frat so i pour some amerretto in it so i could have some un don’t know what it taste like regular but taste like dr pepper with ameretto in it..... tha tis why it got a 10 for flavor after taste had a strong taste of alchol

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
beerlovinman99 (124) - USA - JUL 7, 2002
For an NA, this is surprisingly good. Why bother? Some people, like those suffering from hepatitis, can’t drink an alcoholic beverage.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
jonnyx99 (34) - USA - SEP 24, 2001
Not bad for an N.A. Altogether too foamy and tasteless in my opinion. There’s very little in here to classify it as a beer, no hop bite, no malted goodness, no nothing. But as far as an N.A. goes, it’s alright.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Nekronos (3633) - Xalapa, MEXICO - OCT 23, 2004
UPDATED: JAN 31, 2006 NOt bad at all, for being a non-alcohol beer, but isn’t my type, Beers must have alcohol!.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Frank (2733) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 18, 2014
I am getting into NA beer lately. Sometimes I just have an urge to have another brew and really don’t want to catch any more of a buzz. This is the first one that I’ve tried that I am pretty sure I would not peg as an NA beer if sampled blind. It tastes pretty much like any pale lager you might try and better than quite a few. It is light, highly carbonated and it has a nice toasted malt character to it. The finish is predictably quick w/ just a little bit of malty sweetness that lingers on the tongue. In addition to being a worthwhile beer replacement, I feel like this does a good job of rehydrating me when I’m working in the sun.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
cheap (3942) - Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 22, 2014
Big thanks to RD for this throw in! From a bottle I found this surprizingly refreshing. Much better than expected. It does have a tad of that cardboard thing happening but overall this was pretty good by pale lager standards. Tastes quite abit like many other well made regular macros. I wouldn’t really know this was N/A unless somebody told me.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
MorganBaughman (147) - Long Beach, Mississippi, USA - JUL 16, 2012
This "beer" always puzzled me. But when my cousin, a beer connoisseur, got pregnant last year, I finally got it! It was a safe standby when the craving struck. I’d never had it until my boyfriend and I got a free sample at a beer festival. He gave it perhaps the highest compliment you can pay to a non-alcoholic beer saying, "It tastes like beer."

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
AdamSkillin (376) - High Bridge, New Jersey, USA - JAN 8, 2005
I’ve had much better fake beers. I’ve also had much worse fake beers. If you’re really hurting to drink a beer, but you can’t have one for any reason, this will pretty much give you that "drinking a beer feeling" albeit without much taste to back it up. Go for O’Doul’s Amber instead. Or Clausthaler or Haake Beck, the best in class of fake beers.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
ChainGangGuy (4348) - Marietta, Georgia, USA - AUG 18, 2012
Appearance: Pours a clear, light yellow-hued body with a thinnish layer of fizz up top.

Smell: Just a lone, ineffective note of cheap cracked grain.

Taste: Sad-tasting, limp cereal grains up front with just the most fleeting amount of sweetness. Near nil hop bitterness but zero hop flavor. Fairly clean at the soda water finish.

Mouthfeel: Thin-bodied and rather watery in the mouthfeel. Fizzly carbonation akin to seltzer water.

Overall: ...

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Chudwick (1969) - Cincyucky, Kentucky, USA - JUN 15, 2014
12oz bottle just cuz, not really. Nose is grainy. Sip adds grainy corn. Easy to drink. Last time I had this I didnt know it was n/a and I was 16 or so. I chugged two and felt like a badass for not even getting a buzz. Good shit to chase with when smoking the ol’ green guy. Oh the fuzzy memories...in short, beery and refreshing. Lighten up Francis.