Oggis Anonymous IPA
     click to upload

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.6/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.96/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 255   ABV: 8.5%

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Naven (1000) - Poway, California, USA - AUG 13, 2010
On tap @ Oggiís Carmel Mountain. Huge, sticky, massive hop bomb. I had three of these and I was nearly retarded. Itís been awhile since I have had an Oggiís beer that impressed me. The Carmel Mtn location is doing lots of cool things. I hope they keep it up.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Lagunitasfan (1321) - San Diego, California, USA - APR 9, 2010
On tap at Carmel Mountain Ranch location. Joe, the brewer there, was going to make a batch of Hop Juice, but got carried away. It ended up too big for an IPA, so he called it Ananymous, to go along with his Hopaholic. The beer is solid amber with a super thick, long lasting head and lace that destroys Tokyo and the glass. Sweet and bitter hop nose. More bitter than sweet on the palate. Lots of bitterness and bisquit. As it warms the sweetness grows in the front. Itís all bitter in the back.