overall
Carlsberg Polska
Brewed at Okocim (Carlsberg Polska)

Style: Pale Lager
Warszawa, Poland

RATINGS: 365   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.43   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Filtered.
Okocim Jasne Pelne has been marketed as Okocim Premium, and Okocim Beer.
Pelne signifies "pale lager".

Patzem (10) - USA - AUG 15, 2005
UPDATED: MAY 9, 2006 Terrific beer. Not too light or too strong. The best Poland has to offer. My favorite beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
stanian (12) - ENGLAND - MAY 28, 2006
I Drink this in bottles in my local polish club, it’s better than the draught Carling. I Like it so I drink it I have had the odd metalic tasting one though but generlly they are ok. I prefer it to the other Polish brands that I have tried.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
maniac4016 (114) - bill clinton, ICELAND - SEP 1, 2008
nice nose of barley and hops, flavor very clean, with nice clean finish. nicely balanced

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
JesseM (1151) - Margaritaville, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 29, 2007
UPDATED: JAN 18, 2009 I actually really enjoyed this one. Nice golden colour with a lot of sticky, white head that laces well. Aroma is big on the delicious, sweet bready malts. Nice! The taste is malts and hops (duh) with a big lean towards the malts. What really got me here was the oily/creamy/bready mouthfeel, which is very pleasant and enjoyable, especially at the end of a long, hot summer day. It made the beer for me. The maltiness in this one is just SO good! My favourite Polish brew.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Irish799899 (24) - Toruń, POLAND - JAN 9, 2003
Good beer with a good taste, would like to have again soon. aroma was very good also

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
closey22 (858) - Mt. Laurel, New Jersey, USA - JUN 27, 2014
Golden rimming white; sweet malty with notes of grape; Flava is me sweet malty with some grainy grassy notes; feels light to Medium yet silky and decent fizz at end; finishes semi dry semi sweet grainy notes.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
vwsteggie (684) - Paxton, Massachusetts, USA - AUG 20, 2003
Well I am assuming this is the right one so here it goes... Has a golden color with some carbonation and a light hop smell. Taste is slightly malted and finishes with a good hop/light corn(?) flavors. Overall not a bad pilsener.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 20/20
JohnnyZ (90) - Illinois, USA - AUG 21, 2008
Poland is great. Best lager by far. bitter and full of alc. tastes like malt liquor. gets you feelin good.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
holdenn (2080) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 8, 2007
Bottled at a polish bar around 1050 N Damen Chicago. Clear golden color tall head. I kept swirling my glass to get that aroma out while trying not to look like a beer snob as I didn’t know the people with me very well and of course I’m the only one drinking beer out of a glass. I was really into this beer actually. Malty apple aroma and flavor, green and red apples a little sweet and efervescent, with an appely crisp sweet finish. A surprisingly tasty beer, I’d order it again.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
SN11 (60) - USA - MAY 24, 2008
Solid, all-around, malty lager. People who give it low ratings are a bunch of idiots who must not like this style.