Old Grove Limited Selection Dabinett

click to upload

Brewed by Old Grove Farm Cider & Wines
Style: Cider
Ledbury, England

RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.37/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.95   EST. CALORIES: 222   ABV: 7.4%
Here at Old Grove we are always looking to find a new brilliant single variety cider. Thus smaller "limited" batches are created to see how you enjoy them. Whether you love, hate or just have a little nitpick with one of our batches we’d love to here your comments.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
fonefan (35066) - VestJylland, DENMARK - NOV 8, 2010

Bottle 750ml.

Clear light medium yellow color with a average, fizzy, fair lacing, fully diminishing, white head. Aroma is moderate to light heavy apple, green - yellow apples, dry apples. Flavor is moderate to heavy sweet and light acidic with a average to long duration, green apple. Body is medium, texture is oily, carbonation is soft to flat. [20101031]

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
cgarvieuk (14287) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - OCT 31, 2010
bottle at home ... thanks fin ... crisp golden yellow ... thin white bubbly head ... soft mellow light floral apple ... light fizz ... fresh crip apple ... sweet front ... tartt bite ... light dry tanins but not to dry

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Fin (7411) - Merton, Oxfordshire, England, Oxfordshire, ENGLAND - SEP 12, 2010
Bottle picked up at The Hop Pocket, Bishops Frome, Herefordshire, 11.09.10 consumed 12.09.10. Pours crystal clear gold, bubbly white head soon departs, medium carbonation. Tastes quite sweet, I suppose there is a bittersweetness, but it’s a little too sweet for me, light powdery appley mouthfeel, drying a little at the end, very easy drinking for the ABV. It’s fine but it never totally engaged me, I could have been drinking something made by a much bigger producer. Sorry about the website address details I added for this, I’d spent 20 mins looking for even the merest detail about this with no success at all. A6 A4 T6 P3 Ov12 3.1