overall

RATINGS: 777   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
The Old Milwaukee brands have always stood for steadfast American quality. These masterfully crafted lagers revel in being predictably superior and uncomplicated. No gimmicks, just great tasting beer. How great? Old Milwaukee Light is the most award-winning light beer in the history of the Great American Beer Festival. Which proves that there’s nothing more refreshing than a commitment to fundamentals.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Odin (123) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAR 23, 2002
Better than the Beast, but not quite as good as vinegar. For all you vinegar junkies out there, that was not a compliment.

alienwewee99 (6) - USA - MAR 21, 2002 does not count
did someone just piss in my mouth? what is this crap? i drank it once and am now scarred for life. someone needs to shoot the brewmaster in the head. save yourself some time and just piss in your mouth. its about the same feeling

Volgon (2763) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - MAR 20, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 11, 2004 Re-rate 30 minutes later: Holy Christ. I've only had 12 OZ of this crap and I have a huge headache. I need a good beer and some vit. B quick. I just dumped it out and washed the glass twice. This stuff is foul. I'm going to have to rate about 10 beers 0.1 higher (to 0.6) because of this piece of shit. 'America's Best Tasting Beer' (TM) Holy Mother of God! In Volgon's HO this is the worst beer in America, besides that horrible chile one. First rating: 24OZ wide mouth can. I don't know why I thought that by pouring this swill into my Rochefort glass, I would have something drinkable. It didn't help. This beer has no good qualities whatsoever. It has no smell besides rotten corn, it looks like water with one drop of yellow food coloring, the flavor can only be described as 'Yucky'. Anyway stay away at all costs, drink a bottle of Mad Dog if you really need the booze, but don't drink this, it ain't worth it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Sandybeer99 (15) - elmsdale, Nova Scotia, CANADA - MAR 18, 2002
When they brought it to Canada, they increased the Alcohol content to ’suit Canadian tastes’. This says a lot for Canadians (and their beer), and very little for American beer. Skunky.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
conradbain99 (7) - USA - MAR 15, 2002 does not count
pretty mild and average, with super bonus points for white trash implications.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
theck99 (1) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - MAR 7, 2002 does not count
My grandad gave me this beer when i was 8. It’s my first love.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
noy-zee (63) - Minnesota, USA - MAR 6, 2002
i feel bad for the milwaukee brewers if this is what they are brewing. bleh!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Alsnchayns0099 (6) - USA - MAR 5, 2002 does not count
The only thing I can say about this beer is wow, not because of the great taste. No No! Only because I’m from Milwaukee and it’s name is where the generous rating comes from. It definitely tastes like something old from Milwaukee. Just be careful, it’ll give ya a mean hangover.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Aggie80 (808) - Michigan, USA - MAR 1, 2002
Bitter aftertaste, this is the cheap one! It and PBR are low end, not even good on tap!

chaseandjoel (9) - Transcona, Manitoba, CANADA - FEB 28, 2002 does not count