Old Monk 10000 Super Beer

Formerly brewed at Mohan Meakin Breweries
Style: Malt Liquor
Ghaziabad, India

RATINGS: 87   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
This beer is made for beer lovers To discover the special taste!

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Jesterdeal (1655) - Marlton, New Jersey, USA - APR 18, 2014
Bottle shared at the 5k/7k/11k. Aroma of corn, apple peel, and bread crust. Pours white and bubbly. Taste is corn syrup, malt, apple peel, and bread. Sweet and light. I could see drinking this at the end of a night.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
jredmond (5025) - Manhattan, New York, USA - APR 8, 2014
Bottle at Clocks. Pours a deep brown body with no head or lacing. Aroma is sweet liquor, malt, toffee and booze. Mouthfeel is medium and syrupy with notes of malt, caramel candies and toffee.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
jtclockwork (7110) - , New Jersey, USA - APR 6, 2014
UPDATED: APR 8, 2014 Bottle opened at 7K/5K. Pours gold with white head. Nose/taste of sweet corn, honey, malt and light metal. Lighter bodied.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
benpickens (385) - Camarillo, California, USA - APR 4, 2014
I had this at a local Indian restaurant; the served it with a cold glass which killed the head... golden opaque with stone fruit aromas; honeyed palate with a smooth finish. In the style of a sweet American triple.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
jeremytoni (2926) - Swedesboro, New Jersey, USA - MAR 28, 2014
From a bottle poured a straw color with almost no head. Light grassy spicy malty flavor with a quick finish.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
andyhwcinc (1348) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 31, 2014
Purchased at the Fresh Farms grocery store in Niles, IL; enjoyed while playing Cards Against Humanity with a group of friends. Overall, when I first bought this, I thought that it would be a good "gag" beer to enjoy consuming. Then, it came time to pop open the bottle and I was deeply regretting my decision. However, this stuff wasn’t too bad! I can’t describe what the taste is really like, but the best statement would be "not as bad as you’d think". I think I paid $4 for this bottle that nicely buzzed myself and my buddy, therefore, not a bad buy, but probably wouldn’t get this again.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
DrewFace (482) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - JAN 11, 2014
Bottle share thanks to Homer321 via BoooooooooooooooostIPA. Pours a brilliantly clear golden color. Very minimal light struck character, corn adjuncts, and boooooooost alcohol. Smooth sweet character, corn, sugary, nice body, not a bad malt likka. Go for Monk! Very nice super beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
beechner224 (420) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - JAN 11, 2014
Bottle share thanks to homiss321. Pours a nice golden color, no head. Aroma is malt, a little pissy. Taste is light, sweet, not too bad. Very smooth.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Homer321 (991) - Rock Ridge, Florida, USA - JAN 11, 2014
Bottle T. Hanks to boohooIPA. Nose of hay and piss. Taste is similar. Not much corn or apple.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
CanIHave4Beers (2908) - Pouring Bus, Iowa, USA - NOV 12, 2013
A Black IPA courtesy toss, for the long awaited beer of wise man who live solitary life and brew much delish beer!

Much joyous anticipation for spl extra large bottle of golden beer with good friends at bar of tackle box!

The liquor of malt made from smelling grains also reminding of skunk my brother ran over through American road adventure! Also some fumes of car fuel and the beer smells bad but asks me to drink her so I can not argue!

This beer is tricky to taste with much metal and the Malt Liquor is also tasting of sweet stewed veggies and not as much of brkfst food which I put milk on! Some of the flavors are like plastic bag which I put in my mouth for silly game we play on days of fasting!

The beer is offering full boost after 3 sort bottles!