overall
n/a

RATINGS: 83   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.13   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

nicklowe (1) - - JUL 6, 2012 does not count
Wonder why this is called ’Old English’ as its not english, or old !!! in fact it sounds like chemicals you could spade your cat with. However i haven’t tasted it but its not bottom in the world because of the shape of the lid..... please change the name to "chemical toilet" but notold english, ta

UnholyBrewing (595) - Central Florida(Upper Hell), Florida, USA - JUN 26, 2012
...nasty. It’s been years since I’ve had this shit, and I’m glad. Great for aspiring thugs, dawg.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
arkotramathorn (41) - Eau Claire, USA - APR 26, 2012
I thought maybe I hit a skunk or maybe a bag of baby diapers on the way home. I realized the bottle was empty and I was drunk. I have positively drank worse beers than this.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
KapitiCritique (345) - Xincheng, Henan Province, CHINA - JAN 12, 2012
Never got the point. It is a high school beer for people who can not get the real stuff. The can is not even very convincing. At least it does not have stuff floating in it.

fluffy (1466) - St Petersburg, Florida, USA - NOV 20, 2011
my dog loves this beer. its good for watering the plants. makes good windshield fluid.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
lonetrucker (8) - w. monroe, Louisiana, USA - SEP 20, 2011 does not count
I drank this beer, and i use that term very loosely, when i was dead broke and needed to get slobering drunk. Now that i have a job i would rather drink swamp water.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ret12 (450) - Maryland, USA - AUG 5, 2011
This beer is good for playing edward 40 hands with and thats about it. Cheap college beer.

dnstone (2127) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUL 26, 2011
Brass monkeys anyone. Good I wish I had known more about beer when I first started drinking!

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
ThaJuggernaut (309) - Washington, USA - JAN 30, 2011
I got no money.... But I want to get jacked up. Skunky smell. This dosent deserve a 1

BlackEyePA (559) - USA - JAN 19, 2011
what can I say other than this is a really classy beverage! ( If you live under a bridge and like the smell and taste of piss, mixed with a little turpentine) Enjoy