overall

RATINGS: 98   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
lonetrucker (8) - w. monroe, Louisiana, USA - SEP 20, 2011 does not count
I drank this beer, and i use that term very loosely, when i was dead broke and needed to get slobering drunk. Now that i have a job i would rather drink swamp water.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ret12 (452) - Maryland, USA - AUG 5, 2011
This beer is good for playing edward 40 hands with and thats about it. Cheap college beer.

dnstone (2140) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUL 26, 2011
Brass monkeys anyone. Good I wish I had known more about beer when I first started drinking!

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
ThaJuggernaut (309) - Washington, USA - JAN 30, 2011
I got no money.... But I want to get jacked up. Skunky smell. This dosent deserve a 1

BlackEyePA (573) - USA - JAN 19, 2011
what can I say other than this is a really classy beverage! ( If you live under a bridge and like the smell and taste of piss, mixed with a little turpentine) Enjoy

Princette (8) - Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - JAN 18, 2011 does not count
Tried it once from an American friend in Korea, he said they only feed it to African American ghetto types with names like Darnell, Deshawn and Marquise. Honestly the people who make this stuff should be indited for food poisoning, its not beer, but whisky mixed with urine

billgant (1) - USA - OCT 21, 2010 does not count
I just have to give it full marks because I the first time I drank a 40, it was OldE 800. That night was one of the best nights of my life. It might not taste, or smell the best, but it will always remind me of good times.

mmmmbeer123123 (9) - Alabama, USA - OCT 21, 2010 does not count
best shit eva me and my boy cory drink this shit all the time. shit is cheap and good. remember to dump some for homies not with us anymore

Tibetanmonk (1) - , Texas, USA - JUL 2, 2010 does not count
This beer as said earlier is great bum beer. My wife is gone visiting her family up in CA so i am getting drunk on OE right now lol...seriously. I only drink OE when i am really depressed and youj should only drink it when you are depressed too.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
CaptainTitus (18) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 13, 2010
I actually got a shirt as a gift from my friend in high school that has this beer logo on the front of it. He bought it for me as a joke and its fitting because this beer is basically a joke. It tastes worse than any other inexpensive bum beer I can think of except for maybe Wild Stallion. Avoid it at all costs and if you do buy a beer like this I would say go for a Mickey’s instead. Unless of course you want to embrace your inner bum.