overall
n/a

RATINGS: 96   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.25   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

Beardface (1517) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - JUL 12, 2009
Why bother making a beer whose only use is to get you drunk and then make it at such a low abv that youíd have to drink a ton of them to even get drunk? Seems like solid logic to me!

FingoreLD50 (4) - California, USA - MAY 9, 2009 does not count
Old english is classy. Anyone who gives it a 0.5 doesnít give it enough credit. I drink it mainly because it fucks me up but also because its a more decent malt than others available. Itís brown and has a strong flavor thats super yeasty.

sandollor (48) - GERMANY - MAR 24, 2009
This beer has become itís own institution. High school dropouts and bums alike enjoy this malt, daily I am sure. Has a strange smell, almost like a strong piss soda. Flavor is filled with hints of goat urine and day old, in the sun cheese. This beer is useful when pouring one for the íhomiesí and thatís about all itís good for. Donít waste your 89 cents on this. Just ask a friend to punch you in the stomach after eating fresh dog shit and youíll get the same effect and your breath will smell better.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
oldrtybastrd (3223) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 30, 2008
Pours a fizzy crisp golden yellow. Aromas of corn, minor hopping, and not much else. Flavor is bland american lager with almost no hops.

BigJoe7231 (25) - Schererville, Indiana, USA - AUG 25, 2008
Unfortuately, I can’t give this ’beer’ a rating of 0.0 because the damn score doesn’t go that low. Why this stuff is still being made....I think no one will ever know.

Canadastar (14) - , Alberta, CANADA - JUN 20, 2008
I only had one experience with this brew...I took one gulp and I immediately had to throw up. Seriously...I never tasted something so disgusting in my life. And trust me, Iím no light weight either, I just cannot begin to comprehend how people can actually take this stuff down without puking. This stuff needs to be taken to a laboratory to get tested to make sure if it is even safe for human consumption. Iím almost certain it isnít. But, what else would you expect from Miller? Not even if it were free and cold would I ever take it. I would assume that person was trying to kill me. If someone were to offer this beer...oops, sorry, íMalt Liquorí to me, I would take it as an insult. Ugg...just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

daknole (9114) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - JUN 12, 2008
Oh come now. This isnít beer. PUKE. Nasty as. Barf. Why bother? No reason at all to drink this...EVER.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Droptank (79) - Spring, Texas, USA - APR 17, 2008
What kind of crap is this? I thought I was being funny one day and was pretending to be a thug, I turned up the bottle and it turned up my stomach. What a waste of glass!

wacohoover (100) - Garland, Texas, USA - MAR 27, 2008
I wish you could rate a beer zero. Or at least a .40! Is this beer? What is this? Awful, awful, awful. Mickeyís tastes like caviar compared to OE.

arondee (564) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - JAN 2, 2008
Holy crap this stuff is nasty. The only redeeming quality to it would be if it had a higher alcohol content but 3.88%?? Iíve had non-alcoholic beers that tasted better with more alcohol in them. This and King Cobra are about as foul tasting as a beer can be.