overall
n/a

RATINGS: 83   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.13   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

skunkt4 (12) - Franklin, Texas, USA - NOV 28, 2007
I have never tasted anything in my life that was as awful as this. 39 oz down the drain! I canít believe anyone drinks this crap!

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
fidemaster (281) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - NOV 22, 2007
Ok I had Old English before. I am wondering if I had a different one. It was not very good. It had some malt, not much taste but it was 40 oz. It was not good, but it had more taste then the lights, and it was 3 times the size.

rcasta (822) - EL SALVADOR - OCT 7, 2007
a 40 and a blunt is my stilo! yeah boyeee. this is the olde english style

OE40MONTANA (1) - Seattle, Washington, USA - AUG 30, 2007 does not count
The road to hell is paved with the rotting carcases of those whom do not bow down to the mighty 40. All of you will write letters to Tumwater asking forgiveness or face damnation. All Hail the glorious 40! All hail the magnificent 40! ALL HAIL THE 40 CLUB OF AMERICA! UNITE OR DIE!!!!!!

hombrepalo (1800) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 28, 2007
College beer, cheap 40oz. crappy to the taste going down and then next morning. ohh and not to forget it give you the runs. drink water instead.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Floback (522) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - AUG 21, 2007
Iíve consumed O.E. enough in my youth days to know how crappy it is. Iíll always remember the nasty similarities this beer has with urine. íNuff said.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
dankman (253) - Somewhere in, Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2007
We used to drive to the hood to have a bum get beer for us, this is what we almost always ended up with. I havenít had this in 15 years and I would be happy if I survived another 15 without it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 20/20
afraid (1) - USA - JUL 29, 2007 does not count
This stuff will get you smashed beyond belief. A couple of these babies and your waking up next to a fat girl. Better than any of the light beers on sale.

jaron (1) - saint paul, Minnesota, USA - JUN 27, 2007 does not count
i have not tried this, based on the other beers under the same lable, i am sure it sucks. I would just like to point out the Sublime referances in jm1907ís comment!!

Pantair (4) - Poughkeepsie, New York, USA - JUN 2, 2007 does not count
This is the beer that, as an under age youth you would pay twice the price for the stockboy to leave some by the curb.