overall

RATINGS: 100   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

Tibetanmonk (1) - , Texas, USA - JUL 2, 2010 does not count
This beer as said earlier is great bum beer. My wife is gone visiting her family up in CA so i am getting drunk on OE right now lol...seriously. I only drink OE when i am really depressed and youj should only drink it when you are depressed too.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
CaptainTitus (18) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 13, 2010
I actually got a shirt as a gift from my friend in high school that has this beer logo on the front of it. He bought it for me as a joke and its fitting because this beer is basically a joke. It tastes worse than any other inexpensive bum beer I can think of except for maybe Wild Stallion. Avoid it at all costs and if you do buy a beer like this I would say go for a Mickeyís instead. Unless of course you want to embrace your inner bum.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Moodster (5) - Florida, USA - MAR 20, 2010 does not count
This is a beer that costs about 2 bucks for 32 ounces. So, the rating I gave it is not that bad for what it costs. Itís cheaper than worse beers and itís the same price as natural (barf). I honestly drink pale ales and imperial IPAís, barley wine style, and stouts but Iím making it a point to rate this beer before I start rating any other one. Iím new to ratebeer.com and I feel good for making this underscored beer my first review. I was really impressed when I first tried it because I expected to not even be able to swallow it. Donít be mean to Olde English 800 :)

niklavs11 (8) - USA - OCT 24, 2009 does not count
ahh old english your delicious flavor is amazing also it doesnt have the same alcoholic taste that ruins the original also it pours a delicious golden color this beer is amazing this is the flavor of beer that is good

Beardface (1517) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - JUL 12, 2009
Why bother making a beer whose only use is to get you drunk and then make it at such a low abv that youíd have to drink a ton of them to even get drunk? Seems like solid logic to me!

FingoreLD50 (4) - California, USA - MAY 9, 2009 does not count
Old english is classy. Anyone who gives it a 0.5 doesnít give it enough credit. I drink it mainly because it fucks me up but also because its a more decent malt than others available. Itís brown and has a strong flavor thats super yeasty.

sandollor (48) - GERMANY - MAR 24, 2009
This beer has become itís own institution. High school dropouts and bums alike enjoy this malt, daily I am sure. Has a strange smell, almost like a strong piss soda. Flavor is filled with hints of goat urine and day old, in the sun cheese. This beer is useful when pouring one for the íhomiesí and thatís about all itís good for. Donít waste your 89 cents on this. Just ask a friend to punch you in the stomach after eating fresh dog shit and youíll get the same effect and your breath will smell better.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
oldrtybastrd (3222) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 30, 2008
Pours a fizzy crisp golden yellow. Aromas of corn, minor hopping, and not much else. Flavor is bland american lager with almost no hops.

BigJoe7231 (25) - Schererville, Indiana, USA - AUG 25, 2008
Unfortuately, I can’t give this ’beer’ a rating of 0.0 because the damn score doesn’t go that low. Why this stuff is still being made....I think no one will ever know.

Canadastar (14) - , Alberta, CANADA - JUN 20, 2008
I only had one experience with this brew...I took one gulp and I immediately had to throw up. Seriously...I never tasted something so disgusting in my life. And trust me, Iím no light weight either, I just cannot begin to comprehend how people can actually take this stuff down without puking. This stuff needs to be taken to a laboratory to get tested to make sure if it is even safe for human consumption. Iím almost certain it isnít. But, what else would you expect from Miller? Not even if it were free and cold would I ever take it. I would assume that person was trying to kill me. If someone were to offer this beer...oops, sorry, íMalt Liquorí to me, I would take it as an insult. Ugg...just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.