overall
n/a

RATINGS: 83   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.13   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
trokini (1025) - San Diego, California, USA - JUL 7, 2005
The infamous "8 Ball". This brings me back to high school and the Bonfare Market in Oakland. 69 cents would get you a forty. That was way too much money for this.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Jonathan3584 (323) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - FEB 25, 2005
Fake yellow dye with a white, foamy head. Smells and tastes like shitty corn malt. I’m drinking it because one 40 oz. covers an entire rack of Beirut cups. She’s cheap... what can I say?

REDDOGICE (202) - nantucket, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 11, 2005
Nasty..... heres the rundown: Head: none. Aroma: An Unwiped ass. Color: amber. Taste: lets not go there. Mouthfeel: I took only one swig. Drinkable? no no no no Skunked? yes... Reccomended? nope no non

mohawksin (187) - Nebraska, USA - JUN 18, 2004
Fruit beer?? What fruit would make this? I’m not sure why anyone would drink this. My experience with this was a while back when all I drank was cheap beer, and this was so so bad. Please do not drink this.

DocLock (7729) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 16, 2004
Yeah, this is a fruit beer alright. If stale ass is a fruit. This one should be labeled a hazard by the EPA.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Slick (1969) - Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA - SEP 24, 2003
This is a fruit beer,i don't think so.Claire pellar paraphrased wheres the fruit.Golden color,small head that faded very,very fast,ibnfact i can't run to the fridge and back in time to beat this brews fast head.The aroma was so faint in fruit that i have to say that it almost wasn't there,light malt but mainly corny with a mild hop presence.The taste was much the same but the fruit just doesn't make the scene,what the hell i have to almost wish it there to get a little bit of fruit,well my genie won't grant me anymore wishes so this will have to go down as nothing more then just drain cleaner.

bjbrown24 (61) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - JUL 21, 2003
Pretty damn bad beer. I really just wouldn't drink it unless you had too. It gives you one hell of a hangover the next day also.

harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 21, 2003
I would personally rather drink cough syrup then drink this to get a buzz, I had this once 8 years ago and I voed to never touch it again

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Wakie (612) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - JUL 19, 2002
I’ll admit it. I tried it. It was HORRIBLE. Leaves a bad aftertaste. Drink only when you are in desperate need of getting drunk and you can’t find mouthwash.

bigal9699 (152) - Orange County, California, USA - JUN 3, 2002
Just plain nasty!! Really don’t see a reason to even have this on the market unless you need a quick and cheap buzz. Its a horrid beer style that is simply pointless. No complex taste - just hits you with alcy and malt.