overall
n/a

RATINGS: 83   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.13   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
oldrtybastrd (3225) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 30, 2008
Pours a fizzy crisp golden yellow. Aromas of corn, minor hopping, and not much else. Flavor is bland american lager with almost no hops.

harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 21, 2003
I would personally rather drink cough syrup then drink this to get a buzz, I had this once 8 years ago and I voed to never touch it again

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
MadIndian (2342) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 27, 2012
Needed the rating, this should be enough. I canít possibly tarnish this shite any worse than it has already been tarnished.

dnstone (2127) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUL 26, 2011
Brass monkeys anyone. Good I wish I had known more about beer when I first started drinking!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Slick (1969) - Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA - SEP 24, 2003
This is a fruit beer,i don't think so.Claire pellar paraphrased wheres the fruit.Golden color,small head that faded very,very fast,ibnfact i can't run to the fridge and back in time to beat this brews fast head.The aroma was so faint in fruit that i have to say that it almost wasn't there,light malt but mainly corny with a mild hop presence.The taste was much the same but the fruit just doesn't make the scene,what the hell i have to almost wish it there to get a little bit of fruit,well my genie won't grant me anymore wishes so this will have to go down as nothing more then just drain cleaner.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
DalzAle (1944) - Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA - JUN 16, 2013
Fo-Tee ounce bottle shared by the Hoff! Light yellow pour, some carbonation and a corny aroma. Flavor is more corn and kind of metallic. No reason to drink this unless you just want a headache later on.

hombrepalo (1800) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 28, 2007
College beer, cheap 40oz. crappy to the taste going down and then next morning. ohh and not to forget it give you the runs. drink water instead.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Odeed (1775) - Bakersfield, California, USA - AUG 5, 2013
Itís pretty much Olde English Light.Really nothing offensive about it and itís certainly drinkable.Especially if you do it in about 8 minutes on Youtube.I can think of way worse beers though.Just because itís light does not really make it offensive.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
TheHOFF43 (1706) - Robbinsdale, Minnesota, USA - JUN 17, 2013
Bottle from Soonerchamps, thanks! This was better than I expected, a real easy drinker. I am surprised its rated so poorly, it doesnít offer much that is disgusting. The bottle makes it very clear youíre drinking a 40oz beer and it was nice to share with a good sized group as we all got generous pours. Looking back, I wish I had drank more of this.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
Homer321 (1600) - Rock Ridge, Florida, USA - JUL 13, 2013
Strong notes of piss, cattiness, and generally offensive things. I hear this .rar whale comes from the gallows of Oklahoma. Not sure why prairie hasn't figured out how to do this. Drying finish, crisp. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone