overall
n/a

RATINGS: 94   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.25   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Jonathan3584 (323) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - FEB 25, 2005
Fake yellow dye with a white, foamy head. Smells and tastes like shitty corn malt. Iím drinking it because one 40 oz. covers an entire rack of Beirut cups. Sheís cheap... what can I say?

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
ThaJuggernaut (309) - Washington, USA - JAN 30, 2011
I got no money.... But I want to get jacked up. Skunky smell. This dosent deserve a 1

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
fidemaster (281) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - NOV 22, 2007
Ok I had Old English before. I am wondering if I had a different one. It was not very good. It had some malt, not much taste but it was 40 oz. It was not good, but it had more taste then the lights, and it was 3 times the size.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
dankman (253) - Somewhere in, Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2007
We used to drive to the hood to have a bum get beer for us, this is what we almost always ended up with. I havenít had this in 15 years and I would be happy if I survived another 15 without it.

REDDOGICE (202) - nantucket, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 11, 2005
Nasty..... heres the rundown: Head: none. Aroma: An Unwiped ass. Color: amber. Taste: lets not go there. Mouthfeel: I took only one swig. Drinkable? no no no no Skunked? yes... Reccomended? nope no non

mohawksin (187) - Nebraska, USA - JUN 18, 2004
Fruit beer?? What fruit would make this? Iím not sure why anyone would drink this. My experience with this was a while back when all I drank was cheap beer, and this was so so bad. Please do not drink this.

bigal9699 (152) - Orange County, California, USA - JUN 3, 2002
Just plain nasty!! Really donít see a reason to even have this on the market unless you need a quick and cheap buzz. Its a horrid beer style that is simply pointless. No complex taste - just hits you with alcy and malt.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
Blatz King (150) - Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 12, 2001
I donít think I like fruit beers.

Louipa (121) - USA - DEC 1, 2006
If I hated someone I would give them this beer. Ok, do you get it? Its nasty. For bums.

cluny6 (115) - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, ENGLAND - DEC 21, 2007
This tastes like the worst beer in the world with a shot of ethilyc alcohol added. Good only for 1. Underage drinking 2. Poor college student drinking 3. Rap artists take pride in showing how regardles of money, they are still "Ghetto"