overall
n/a

RATINGS: 83   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.13   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

wacohoover (100) - Garland, Texas, USA - MAR 27, 2008
I wish you could rate a beer zero. Or at least a .40! Is this beer? What is this? Awful, awful, awful. Mickey’s tastes like caviar compared to OE.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Droptank (79) - Spring, Texas, USA - APR 17, 2008
What kind of crap is this? I thought I was being funny one day and was pretending to be a thug, I turned up the bottle and it turned up my stomach. What a waste of glass!

bjbrown24 (61) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - JUL 21, 2003
Pretty damn bad beer. I really just wouldn't drink it unless you had too. It gives you one hell of a hangover the next day also.

sandollor (48) - GERMANY - MAR 24, 2009
This beer has become it’s own institution. High school dropouts and bums alike enjoy this malt, daily I am sure. Has a strange smell, almost like a strong piss soda. Flavor is filled with hints of goat urine and day old, in the sun cheese. This beer is useful when pouring one for the ’homies’ and that’s about all it’s good for. Don’t waste your 89 cents on this. Just ask a friend to punch you in the stomach after eating fresh dog shit and you’ll get the same effect and your breath will smell better.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
BlackOut (43) - East End, ENGLAND - DEC 8, 2007
Good thing about this one - ts cheap. I personally dont find it nasty but others do. Other day I went to MGM liquor warehouse and bought case of belgian variety and couple of 40s of olde English, guy behind the counte just said "what a contrast".

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
arkotramathorn (41) - Eau Claire, USA - APR 26, 2012
I thought maybe I hit a skunk or maybe a bag of baby diapers on the way home. I realized the bottle was empty and I was drunk. I have positively drank worse beers than this.

BigJoe7231 (25) - Schererville, Indiana, USA - AUG 25, 2008
Unfortuately, I can’t give this ’beer’ a rating of 0.0 because the damn score doesn’t go that low. Why this stuff is still being made....I think no one will ever know.

verstellung77 (19) - Westminster, Colorado, USA - MAR 24, 2007
Foul...just utterly....foul. Poured into glass...then poured down the drain. Not even worthy of a college frat party. Evan worse than Golden Aniversary.

jm1907 (18) - P=Town, California, USA - APR 29, 2007
It obviously tastes like crap. But that isn’t the point. O.E. is an experience and many times an event. A chance to walk on the wild side. When you drink it you know that poor behavior will result. You can also be confident a hangover will ensue. However, when you make the plunge you know it will be a fun ride. I think that everyone should drink a 40 oz. of it at least once. It is, as they say, a 40 oz. to freedom. Something to make me feel good-- even though I feel bad.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
CaptainTitus (18) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 13, 2010
I actually got a shirt as a gift from my friend in high school that has this beer logo on the front of it. He bought it for me as a joke and its fitting because this beer is basically a joke. It tastes worse than any other inexpensive bum beer I can think of except for maybe Wild Stallion. Avoid it at all costs and if you do buy a beer like this I would say go for a Mickey’s instead. Unless of course you want to embrace your inner bum.