overall

RATINGS: 100   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
lovemyipas (544) - nw burbs, Illinois, USA - OCT 12, 2006
this is the worst beer i ever had! the taste is a flat beer of sitting on the shelf for 20 years! i would not even give this to a stray dog!

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Floback (527) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - AUG 21, 2007
I’ve consumed O.E. enough in my youth days to know how crappy it is. I’ll always remember the nasty similarities this beer has with urine. ’Nuff said.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ret12 (452) - Maryland, USA - AUG 5, 2011
This beer is good for playing edward 40 hands with and thats about it. Cheap college beer.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
smcd (366) - USA - FEB 26, 2006
Ah ... the Utah version. Truly a terrible drink and, were it not for some other so-called "beers", this would be on the candidate list for my worst rated brew. So bad you must taste it for yourself to believe it!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
KapitiCritique (345) - Xincheng, Henan Province, CHINA - JAN 12, 2012
Never got the point. It is a high school beer for people who can not get the real stuff. The can is not even very convincing. At least it does not have stuff floating in it.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Jonathan3584 (323) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - FEB 25, 2005
Fake yellow dye with a white, foamy head. Smells and tastes like shitty corn malt. I’m drinking it because one 40 oz. covers an entire rack of Beirut cups. She’s cheap... what can I say?

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
ThaJuggernaut (309) - Washington, USA - JAN 30, 2011
I got no money.... But I want to get jacked up. Skunky smell. This dosent deserve a 1

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
fidemaster (282) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - NOV 22, 2007
Ok I had Old English before. I am wondering if I had a different one. It was not very good. It had some malt, not much taste but it was 40 oz. It was not good, but it had more taste then the lights, and it was 3 times the size.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
dankman (253) - Somewhere in, Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2007
We used to drive to the hood to have a bum get beer for us, this is what we almost always ended up with. I haven’t had this in 15 years and I would be happy if I survived another 15 without it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
REDDOGICE (202) - nantucket, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 11, 2005
Nasty..... heres the rundown: Head: none. Aroma: An Unwiped ass. Color: amber. Taste: lets not go there. Mouthfeel: I took only one swig. Drinkable? no no no no Skunked? yes... Reccomended? nope no non