overall
n/a

RATINGS: 96   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.25   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

Louipa (121) - USA - DEC 1, 2006
If I hated someone I would give them this beer. Ok, do you get it? Its nasty. For bums.

cluny6 (115) - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, ENGLAND - DEC 21, 2007
This tastes like the worst beer in the world with a shot of ethilyc alcohol added. Good only for 1. Underage drinking 2. Poor college student drinking 3. Rap artists take pride in showing how regardles of money, they are still "Ghetto"

TheLeadDog (101) - Kent, Washington, USA - APR 26, 2006
To bad we don’t have 0s on our rating graph! I wouldn’t even drink this swill in high school.

wacohoover (100) - Garland, Texas, USA - MAR 27, 2008
I wish you could rate a beer zero. Or at least a .40! Is this beer? What is this? Awful, awful, awful. Mickey’s tastes like caviar compared to OE.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Droptank (79) - Spring, Texas, USA - APR 17, 2008
What kind of crap is this? I thought I was being funny one day and was pretending to be a thug, I turned up the bottle and it turned up my stomach. What a waste of glass!

bjbrown24 (61) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - JUL 21, 2003
Pretty damn bad beer. I really just wouldn't drink it unless you had too. It gives you one hell of a hangover the next day also.

sandollor (48) - GERMANY - MAR 24, 2009
This beer has become it’s own institution. High school dropouts and bums alike enjoy this malt, daily I am sure. Has a strange smell, almost like a strong piss soda. Flavor is filled with hints of goat urine and day old, in the sun cheese. This beer is useful when pouring one for the ’homies’ and that’s about all it’s good for. Don’t waste your 89 cents on this. Just ask a friend to punch you in the stomach after eating fresh dog shit and you’ll get the same effect and your breath will smell better.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
BlackOut (43) - East End, ENGLAND - DEC 8, 2007
Good thing about this one - ts cheap. I personally dont find it nasty but others do. Other day I went to MGM liquor warehouse and bought case of belgian variety and couple of 40s of olde English, guy behind the counte just said "what a contrast".

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
arkotramathorn (41) - Eau Claire, USA - APR 26, 2012
I thought maybe I hit a skunk or maybe a bag of baby diapers on the way home. I realized the bottle was empty and I was drunk. I have positively drank worse beers than this.

BigJoe7231 (25) - Schererville, Indiana, USA - AUG 25, 2008
Unfortuately, I can’t give this ’beer’ a rating of 0.0 because the damn score doesn’t go that low. Why this stuff is still being made....I think no one will ever know.