overall

RATINGS: 100   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

mohawksin (187) - Nebraska, USA - JUN 18, 2004
Fruit beer?? What fruit would make this? Iím not sure why anyone would drink this. My experience with this was a while back when all I drank was cheap beer, and this was so so bad. Please do not drink this.

bigal9699 (152) - Orange County, California, USA - JUN 3, 2002
Just plain nasty!! Really donít see a reason to even have this on the market unless you need a quick and cheap buzz. Its a horrid beer style that is simply pointless. No complex taste - just hits you with alcy and malt.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
Blatz King (150) - Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 12, 2001
I donít think I like fruit beers.

Louipa (121) - USA - DEC 1, 2006
If I hated someone I would give them this beer. Ok, do you get it? Its nasty. For bums.

cluny6 (115) - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, ENGLAND - DEC 21, 2007
This tastes like the worst beer in the world with a shot of ethilyc alcohol added. Good only for 1. Underage drinking 2. Poor college student drinking 3. Rap artists take pride in showing how regardles of money, they are still "Ghetto"

TheLeadDog (101) - Kent, Washington, USA - APR 26, 2006
To bad we donít have 0s on our rating graph! I wouldnít even drink this swill in high school.

wacohoover (100) - Garland, Texas, USA - MAR 27, 2008
I wish you could rate a beer zero. Or at least a .40! Is this beer? What is this? Awful, awful, awful. Mickeyís tastes like caviar compared to OE.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Droptank (79) - Spring, Texas, USA - APR 17, 2008
What kind of crap is this? I thought I was being funny one day and was pretending to be a thug, I turned up the bottle and it turned up my stomach. What a waste of glass!

bjbrown24 (61) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - JUL 21, 2003
Pretty damn bad beer. I really just wouldn't drink it unless you had too. It gives you one hell of a hangover the next day also.

sandollor (48) - GERMANY - MAR 24, 2009
This beer has become itís own institution. High school dropouts and bums alike enjoy this malt, daily I am sure. Has a strange smell, almost like a strong piss soda. Flavor is filled with hints of goat urine and day old, in the sun cheese. This beer is useful when pouring one for the íhomiesí and thatís about all itís good for. Donít waste your 89 cents on this. Just ask a friend to punch you in the stomach after eating fresh dog shit and youíll get the same effect and your breath will smell better.