overall

RATINGS: 100   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
BlackOut (43) - East End, ENGLAND - DEC 8, 2007
Good thing about this one - ts cheap. I personally dont find it nasty but others do. Other day I went to MGM liquor warehouse and bought case of belgian variety and couple of 40s of olde English, guy behind the counte just said "what a contrast".

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
arkotramathorn (41) - Eau Claire, USA - APR 26, 2012
I thought maybe I hit a skunk or maybe a bag of baby diapers on the way home. I realized the bottle was empty and I was drunk. I have positively drank worse beers than this.

BigJoe7231 (25) - Schererville, Indiana, USA - AUG 25, 2008
Unfortuately, I can’t give this ’beer’ a rating of 0.0 because the damn score doesn’t go that low. Why this stuff is still being made....I think no one will ever know.

verstellung77 (19) - Westminster, Colorado, USA - MAR 24, 2007
Foul...just utterly....foul. Poured into glass...then poured down the drain. Not even worthy of a college frat party. Evan worse than Golden Aniversary.

jm1907 (18) - P=Town, California, USA - APR 29, 2007
It obviously tastes like crap. But that isn’t the point. O.E. is an experience and many times an event. A chance to walk on the wild side. When you drink it you know that poor behavior will result. You can also be confident a hangover will ensue. However, when you make the plunge you know it will be a fun ride. I think that everyone should drink a 40 oz. of it at least once. It is, as they say, a 40 oz. to freedom. Something to make me feel good-- even though I feel bad.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
CaptainTitus (18) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 13, 2010
I actually got a shirt as a gift from my friend in high school that has this beer logo on the front of it. He bought it for me as a joke and its fitting because this beer is basically a joke. It tastes worse than any other inexpensive bum beer I can think of except for maybe Wild Stallion. Avoid it at all costs and if you do buy a beer like this I would say go for a Mickey’s instead. Unless of course you want to embrace your inner bum.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
KoRoBeNiKi (16) - Fair Lawn, New Jersey, USA - SEP 23, 2014
oh come on, it isnt unpalatable like some other malt liquors/well chelada’s. i mean there is worse..but not much. it’s water in beer form.

Canadastar (14) - , Alberta, CANADA - JUN 20, 2008
I only had one experience with this brew...I took one gulp and I immediately had to throw up. Seriously...I never tasted something so disgusting in my life. And trust me, I’m no light weight either, I just cannot begin to comprehend how people can actually take this stuff down without puking. This stuff needs to be taken to a laboratory to get tested to make sure if it is even safe for human consumption. I’m almost certain it isn’t. But, what else would you expect from Miller? Not even if it were free and cold would I ever take it. I would assume that person was trying to kill me. If someone were to offer this beer...oops, sorry, ’Malt Liquor’ to me, I would take it as an insult. Ugg...just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

skunkt4 (12) - Franklin, Texas, USA - NOV 28, 2007
I have never tasted anything in my life that was as awful as this. 39 oz down the drain! I can’t believe anyone drinks this crap!

mmmmbeer123123 (9) - Alabama, USA - OCT 21, 2010 does not count
best shit eva me and my boy cory drink this shit all the time. shit is cheap and good. remember to dump some for homies not with us anymore