overall
n/a

RATINGS: 92   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.24   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

skunkt4 (12) - Franklin, Texas, USA - NOV 28, 2007
I have never tasted anything in my life that was as awful as this. 39 oz down the drain! I canít believe anyone drinks this crap!

mmmmbeer123123 (9) - Alabama, USA - OCT 21, 2010 does not count
best shit eva me and my boy cory drink this shit all the time. shit is cheap and good. remember to dump some for homies not with us anymore

Princette (8) - Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - JAN 18, 2011 does not count
Tried it once from an American friend in Korea, he said they only feed it to African American ghetto types with names like Darnell, Deshawn and Marquise. Honestly the people who make this stuff should be indited for food poisoning, its not beer, but whisky mixed with urine

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
lonetrucker (8) - w. monroe, Louisiana, USA - SEP 20, 2011 does not count
I drank this beer, and i use that term very loosely, when i was dead broke and needed to get slobering drunk. Now that i have a job i would rather drink swamp water.

niklavs11 (8) - USA - OCT 24, 2009 does not count
ahh old english your delicious flavor is amazing also it doesnt have the same alcoholic taste that ruins the original also it pours a delicious golden color this beer is amazing this is the flavor of beer that is good

l33l33 (6) - South Florida, Florida, USA - NOV 19, 2012 does not count
Goes down like,beer..lol. I can never hang out or attend a party without this brown bottle staring me eye to eye. Class C bottom shelf beer in my opinion. Great for chugging!

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Moodster (5) - Florida, USA - MAR 20, 2010 does not count
This is a beer that costs about 2 bucks for 32 ounces. So, the rating I gave it is not that bad for what it costs. Itís cheaper than worse beers and itís the same price as natural (barf). I honestly drink pale ales and imperial IPAís, barley wine style, and stouts but Iím making it a point to rate this beer before I start rating any other one. Iím new to ratebeer.com and I feel good for making this underscored beer my first review. I was really impressed when I first tried it because I expected to not even be able to swallow it. Donít be mean to Olde English 800 :)

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DGamez8866 (5) - Duarte, California, USA - DEC 29, 2007 does not count
this malt liquor pours with a yellowish urine color with a slight nose of malts. The flavor is unique an can only be compared to other malts like Colt 45, Steel Reserve and King Cobra. This is probably one of the worst tasting malts that I canít actually finish because of the taste. The only reason Olde English 40oz would be a good buy is if you wanted to get drunk, it had a low price, large amount, and high alcohol content. Drink this with caution!!

oe80099 (5) - USA - JAN 8, 2002 does not count
OE does a great job with this stuff.

FingoreLD50 (4) - California, USA - MAY 9, 2009 does not count
Old english is classy. Anyone who gives it a 0.5 doesnít give it enough credit. I drink it mainly because it fucks me up but also because its a more decent malt than others available. Itís brown and has a strong flavor thats super yeasty.