RATINGS: 105   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.24   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

jm1907 (18) - P=Town, California, USA - APR 29, 2007
It obviously tastes like crap. But that isnít the point. O.E. is an experience and many times an event. A chance to walk on the wild side. When you drink it you know that poor behavior will result. You can also be confident a hangover will ensue. However, when you make the plunge you know it will be a fun ride. I think that everyone should drink a 40 oz. of it at least once. It is, as they say, a 40 oz. to freedom. Something to make me feel good-- even though I feel bad.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
CaptainTitus (18) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 13, 2010
I actually got a shirt as a gift from my friend in high school that has this beer logo on the front of it. He bought it for me as a joke and its fitting because this beer is basically a joke. It tastes worse than any other inexpensive bum beer I can think of except for maybe Wild Stallion. Avoid it at all costs and if you do buy a beer like this I would say go for a Mickeyís instead. Unless of course you want to embrace your inner bum.

Canadastar (14) - , Alberta, CANADA - JUN 20, 2008
I only had one experience with this brew...I took one gulp and I immediately had to throw up. Seriously...I never tasted something so disgusting in my life. And trust me, Iím no light weight either, I just cannot begin to comprehend how people can actually take this stuff down without puking. This stuff needs to be taken to a laboratory to get tested to make sure if it is even safe for human consumption. Iím almost certain it isnít. But, what else would you expect from Miller? Not even if it were free and cold would I ever take it. I would assume that person was trying to kill me. If someone were to offer this beer...oops, sorry, íMalt Liquorí to me, I would take it as an insult. Ugg...just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

skunkt4 (12) - Franklin, Texas, USA - NOV 28, 2007
I have never tasted anything in my life that was as awful as this. 39 oz down the drain! I canít believe anyone drinks this crap!

mmmmbeer123123 (9) - Alabama, USA - OCT 21, 2010 does not count
best shit eva me and my boy cory drink this shit all the time. shit is cheap and good. remember to dump some for homies not with us anymore

Princette (8) - Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - JAN 18, 2011 does not count
Tried it once from an American friend in Korea, he said they only feed it to African American ghetto types with names like Darnell, Deshawn and Marquise. Honestly the people who make this stuff should be indited for food poisoning, its not beer, but whisky mixed with urine

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
lonetrucker (8) - w. monroe, Louisiana, USA - SEP 20, 2011 does not count
I drank this beer, and i use that term very loosely, when i was dead broke and needed to get slobering drunk. Now that i have a job i would rather drink swamp water.

niklavs11 (8) - USA - OCT 24, 2009 does not count
ahh old english your delicious flavor is amazing also it doesnt have the same alcoholic taste that ruins the original also it pours a delicious golden color this beer is amazing this is the flavor of beer that is good

l33l33 (6) - South Florida, Florida, USA - NOV 19, 2012 does not count
Goes down like,beer..lol. I can never hang out or attend a party without this brown bottle staring me eye to eye. Class C bottom shelf beer in my opinion. Great for chugging!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DGamez8866 (5) - Duarte, California, USA - DEC 29, 2007 does not count
this malt liquor pours with a yellowish urine color with a slight nose of malts. The flavor is unique an can only be compared to other malts like Colt 45, Steel Reserve and King Cobra. This is probably one of the worst tasting malts that I canít actually finish because of the taste. The only reason Olde English 40oz would be a good buy is if you wanted to get drunk, it had a low price, large amount, and high alcohol content. Drink this with caution!!