overall
n/a

RATINGS: 83   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.13   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
TwoSipDip (8894) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - JUN 16, 2013
Wl @ MPLS LOL tasting, courtesy of Kyle. Pours a clear yellow appearance with a damn nice white head. Lemon, corn, watery aroma. Bland, light grape drank, a bit tangy, slightly metallic flavor. Not too fucken bad. Wish it had a little more booze. #partyen #responsibly

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
DalzAle (1944) - Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA - JUN 16, 2013
Fo-Tee ounce bottle shared by the Hoff! Light yellow pour, some carbonation and a corny aroma. Flavor is more corn and kind of metallic. No reason to drink this unless you just want a headache later on.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Odeed (1775) - Bakersfield, California, USA - AUG 5, 2013
Its pretty much Olde English Light.Really nothing offensive about it and its certainly drinkable.Especially if you do it in about 8 minutes on Youtube.I can think of way worse beers though.Just because its light does not really make it offensive.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Jonathan3584 (323) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - FEB 25, 2005
Fake yellow dye with a white, foamy head. Smells and tastes like shitty corn malt. Im drinking it because one 40 oz. covers an entire rack of Beirut cups. Shes cheap... what can I say?

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
LilKem (1213) - Marietta, Ohio, USA - SEP 11, 2005
blah. this is college summer break get drunk quick and do something stupid kind of beer. wahoo.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Moodster (5) - Florida, USA - MAR 20, 2010 does not count
This is a beer that costs about 2 bucks for 32 ounces. So, the rating I gave it is not that bad for what it costs. Its cheaper than worse beers and its the same price as natural (barf). I honestly drink pale ales and imperial IPAs, barley wine style, and stouts but Im making it a point to rate this beer before I start rating any other one. Im new to ratebeer.com and I feel good for making this underscored beer my first review. I was really impressed when I first tried it because I expected to not even be able to swallow it. Dont be mean to Olde English 800 :)

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
CaptainTitus (18) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 13, 2010
I actually got a shirt as a gift from my friend in high school that has this beer logo on the front of it. He bought it for me as a joke and its fitting because this beer is basically a joke. It tastes worse than any other inexpensive bum beer I can think of except for maybe Wild Stallion. Avoid it at all costs and if you do buy a beer like this I would say go for a Mickeys instead. Unless of course you want to embrace your inner bum.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ret12 (450) - Maryland, USA - AUG 5, 2011
This beer is good for playing edward 40 hands with and thats about it. Cheap college beer.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
oldrtybastrd (3225) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 30, 2008
Pours a fizzy crisp golden yellow. Aromas of corn, minor hopping, and not much else. Flavor is bland american lager with almost no hops.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
arkotramathorn (41) - Eau Claire, USA - APR 26, 2012
I thought maybe I hit a skunk or maybe a bag of baby diapers on the way home. I realized the bottle was empty and I was drunk. I have positively drank worse beers than this.