overall
n/a

RATINGS: 82   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.11   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
smcd (366) - USA - FEB 26, 2006
Ah ... the Utah version. Truly a terrible drink and, were it not for some other so-called "beers", this would be on the candidate list for my worst rated brew. So bad you must taste it for yourself to believe it!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
dankman (253) - Somewhere in, Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2007
We used to drive to the hood to have a bum get beer for us, this is what we almost always ended up with. I haven’t had this in 15 years and I would be happy if I survived another 15 without it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
fidemaster (257) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - NOV 22, 2007
Ok I had Old English before. I am wondering if I had a different one. It was not very good. It had some malt, not much taste but it was 40 oz. It was not good, but it had more taste then the lights, and it was 3 times the size.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
ThaJuggernaut (309) - Washington, USA - JAN 30, 2011
I got no money.... But I want to get jacked up. Skunky smell. This dosent deserve a 1

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Bacterial (1205) - Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA - JUN 16, 2013
What the fuck. We got Hoffed on this one. Water. Corn. Mineral. Copper. Fuck. Where is Jesper????????

Wakie (612) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - JUL 19, 2002
I’ll admit it. I tried it. It was HORRIBLE. Leaves a bad aftertaste. Drink only when you are in desperate need of getting drunk and you can’t find mouthwash.

trokini (1025) - San Diego, California, USA - JUL 7, 2005
The infamous "8 Ball". This brings me back to high school and the Bonfare Market in Oakland. 69 cents would get you a forty. That was way too much money for this.

Floback (502) - Naples, Florida, USA - AUG 21, 2007
I’ve consumed O.E. enough in my youth days to know how crappy it is. I’ll always remember the nasty similarities this beer has with urine. ’Nuff said.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DGamez8866 (5) - Duarte, California, USA - DEC 29, 2007 does not count
this malt liquor pours with a yellowish urine color with a slight nose of malts. The flavor is unique an can only be compared to other malts like Colt 45, Steel Reserve and King Cobra. This is probably one of the worst tasting malts that I can’t actually finish because of the taste. The only reason Olde English 40oz would be a good buy is if you wanted to get drunk, it had a low price, large amount, and high alcohol content. Drink this with caution!!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
dscottpo (1) - Massachusetts, USA - NOV 9, 2012 does not count
true skunk, the only thing it has is color and most that drink this won’t even see it. Most sales of this liquor includes a small paper bag to hide it in as it gets consumed in public.