overall
n/a

RATINGS: 105   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.24   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
anders37 (19534) - Malmö, SWEDEN - SEP 7, 2014
Bottle @ RBESG Grand Tasting. Pours a clear very pale yellow color with a small white head. Has a fruity grainy aroma. Fruity grainy watery malty flavor. Has a fruity watery grainy finish.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
fonefan (39393) - VestJylland, DENMARK - JAN 14, 2015

Bottle 40fl.oz. clear glass @ RBESG 14 Grand Tasting at Moncada Brewery, Unit 1 Middle Row, Kensal Town, Greater London, England W10 5AT.

[ As Olde English 800 3.2 ].
Clear light to medium yellow color with a small, fizzy, fair lacing, fully diminishing, off-white head. Aroma is light malty, bread, grain, sweet malt - sweetish. Flavour is light to moderate sweet with a average to short duration, thin, malt notes. Body is light to medium, texture is watery, carbonation is soft. [20140809]

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Jonathan3584 (323) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - FEB 25, 2005
Fake yellow dye with a white, foamy head. Smells and tastes like shitty corn malt. I’m drinking it because one 40 oz. covers an entire rack of Beirut cups. She’s cheap... what can I say?

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
LilKem (1213) - Marietta, Ohio, USA - SEP 11, 2005
blah. this is college summer break get drunk quick and do something stupid kind of beer. wahoo.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Moodster (5) - Florida, USA - MAR 20, 2010 does not count
This is a beer that costs about 2 bucks for 32 ounces. So, the rating I gave it is not that bad for what it costs. It’s cheaper than worse beers and it’s the same price as natural (barf). I honestly drink pale ales and imperial IPA’s, barley wine style, and stouts but I’m making it a point to rate this beer before I start rating any other one. I’m new to ratebeer.com and I feel good for making this underscored beer my first review. I was really impressed when I first tried it because I expected to not even be able to swallow it. Don’t be mean to Olde English 800 :)

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
madmitch76 (18659) - , Essex, ENGLAND - AUG 18, 2014
9th August 2014
RBESG pt 18. Moncada. Grand Tasting. Clear pale gold beer, small white head. Light dry palate, fine carbonation. Tastes like tepid water that a bag of malt may have been dipped in. Dry finish. Utter bilge.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
CaptainTitus (18) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 13, 2010
I actually got a shirt as a gift from my friend in high school that has this beer logo on the front of it. He bought it for me as a joke and its fitting because this beer is basically a joke. It tastes worse than any other inexpensive bum beer I can think of except for maybe Wild Stallion. Avoid it at all costs and if you do buy a beer like this I would say go for a Mickey’s instead. Unless of course you want to embrace your inner bum.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ret12 (453) - Maryland, USA - AUG 5, 2011
This beer is good for playing edward 40 hands with and thats about it. Cheap college beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
mstrcrwly (698) - New York, USA - APR 8, 2015
ahhh..remember the big 40 oz bottle sitting in the deli..split with a few friends..god awful.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
arkotramathorn (41) - Eau Claire, USA - APR 26, 2012
I thought maybe I hit a skunk or maybe a bag of baby diapers on the way home. I realized the bottle was empty and I was drunk. I have positively drank worse beers than this.