overall

RATINGS: 100   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.27   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Moodster (5) - Florida, USA - MAR 20, 2010 does not count
This is a beer that costs about 2 bucks for 32 ounces. So, the rating I gave it is not that bad for what it costs. Itís cheaper than worse beers and itís the same price as natural (barf). I honestly drink pale ales and imperial IPAís, barley wine style, and stouts but Iím making it a point to rate this beer before I start rating any other one. Iím new to ratebeer.com and I feel good for making this underscored beer my first review. I was really impressed when I first tried it because I expected to not even be able to swallow it. Donít be mean to Olde English 800 :)

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
madmitch76 (16111) - , Essex, ENGLAND - AUG 18, 2014
9th August 2014
RBESG pt 18. Moncada. Grand Tasting. Clear pale gold beer, small white head. Light dry palate, fine carbonation. Tastes like tepid water that a bag of malt may have been dipped in. Dry finish. Utter bilge.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
CaptainTitus (18) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 13, 2010
I actually got a shirt as a gift from my friend in high school that has this beer logo on the front of it. He bought it for me as a joke and its fitting because this beer is basically a joke. It tastes worse than any other inexpensive bum beer I can think of except for maybe Wild Stallion. Avoid it at all costs and if you do buy a beer like this I would say go for a Mickeyís instead. Unless of course you want to embrace your inner bum.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ret12 (453) - Maryland, USA - AUG 5, 2011
This beer is good for playing edward 40 hands with and thats about it. Cheap college beer.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
maryjane (1) - USA - APR 27, 2007 does not count
Yeah, iíll admit to being an old school drinker of Old E. I would drink it almost every weekend in high school before going into Punk shows on Gilman street in Berkely. I did have one recently though to remenisce on those old days, still tastes the same and has the same effect which is: will get you f!@#ed up. Just hold your breath while drinking and there is no taste or smell. Just the taste alone, it tastes like ass would rather drink some micro brews.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
oldrtybastrd (3222) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 30, 2008
Pours a fizzy crisp golden yellow. Aromas of corn, minor hopping, and not much else. Flavor is bland american lager with almost no hops.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
arkotramathorn (41) - Eau Claire, USA - APR 26, 2012
I thought maybe I hit a skunk or maybe a bag of baby diapers on the way home. I realized the bottle was empty and I was drunk. I have positively drank worse beers than this.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
smcd (366) - USA - FEB 26, 2006
Ah ... the Utah version. Truly a terrible drink and, were it not for some other so-called "beers", this would be on the candidate list for my worst rated brew. So bad you must taste it for yourself to believe it!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
dankman (253) - Somewhere in, Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2007
We used to drive to the hood to have a bum get beer for us, this is what we almost always ended up with. I havenít had this in 15 years and I would be happy if I survived another 15 without it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
fidemaster (282) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - NOV 22, 2007
Ok I had Old English before. I am wondering if I had a different one. It was not very good. It had some malt, not much taste but it was 40 oz. It was not good, but it had more taste then the lights, and it was 3 times the size.