overall
n/a

RATINGS: 83   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.13   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

daknole (8851) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - JUN 12, 2008
Oh come now. This isnít beer. PUKE. Nasty as. Barf. Why bother? No reason at all to drink this...EVER.

Canadastar (14) - , Alberta, CANADA - JUN 20, 2008
I only had one experience with this brew...I took one gulp and I immediately had to throw up. Seriously...I never tasted something so disgusting in my life. And trust me, Iím no light weight either, I just cannot begin to comprehend how people can actually take this stuff down without puking. This stuff needs to be taken to a laboratory to get tested to make sure if it is even safe for human consumption. Iím almost certain it isnít. But, what else would you expect from Miller? Not even if it were free and cold would I ever take it. I would assume that person was trying to kill me. If someone were to offer this beer...oops, sorry, íMalt Liquorí to me, I would take it as an insult. Ugg...just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

BigJoe7231 (25) - Schererville, Indiana, USA - AUG 25, 2008
Unfortuately, I can’t give this ’beer’ a rating of 0.0 because the damn score doesn’t go that low. Why this stuff is still being made....I think no one will ever know.

sandollor (48) - GERMANY - MAR 24, 2009
This beer has become itís own institution. High school dropouts and bums alike enjoy this malt, daily I am sure. Has a strange smell, almost like a strong piss soda. Flavor is filled with hints of goat urine and day old, in the sun cheese. This beer is useful when pouring one for the íhomiesí and thatís about all itís good for. Donít waste your 89 cents on this. Just ask a friend to punch you in the stomach after eating fresh dog shit and youíll get the same effect and your breath will smell better.

FingoreLD50 (4) - California, USA - MAY 9, 2009 does not count
Old english is classy. Anyone who gives it a 0.5 doesnít give it enough credit. I drink it mainly because it fucks me up but also because its a more decent malt than others available. Itís brown and has a strong flavor thats super yeasty.

Princette (8) - Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - JAN 18, 2011 does not count
Tried it once from an American friend in Korea, he said they only feed it to African American ghetto types with names like Darnell, Deshawn and Marquise. Honestly the people who make this stuff should be indited for food poisoning, its not beer, but whisky mixed with urine

BlackEyePA (559) - USA - JAN 19, 2011
what can I say other than this is a really classy beverage! ( If you live under a bridge and like the smell and taste of piss, mixed with a little turpentine) Enjoy

fluffy (1465) - St Petersburg, Florida, USA - NOV 20, 2011
my dog loves this beer. its good for watering the plants. makes good windshield fluid.

UnholyBrewing (595) - Central Florida(Upper Hell), Florida, USA - JUN 26, 2012
...nasty. Itís been years since Iíve had this shit, and Iím glad. Great for aspiring thugs, dawg.

nicklowe (1) - - JUL 6, 2012 does not count
Wonder why this is called íOld Englishí as its not english, or old !!! in fact it sounds like chemicals you could spade your cat with. However i havenít tasted it but its not bottom in the world because of the shape of the lid..... please change the name to "chemical toilet" but notold english, ta