overall
n/a

RATINGS: 104   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.24   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
arkotramathorn (41) - Eau Claire, USA - APR 26, 2012
I thought maybe I hit a skunk or maybe a bag of baby diapers on the way home. I realized the bottle was empty and I was drunk. I have positively drank worse beers than this.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
smcd (366) - USA - FEB 26, 2006
Ah ... the Utah version. Truly a terrible drink and, were it not for some other so-called "beers", this would be on the candidate list for my worst rated brew. So bad you must taste it for yourself to believe it!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
dankman (254) - Somewhere in, Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2007
We used to drive to the hood to have a bum get beer for us, this is what we almost always ended up with. I havenít had this in 15 years and I would be happy if I survived another 15 without it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
fidemaster (288) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - NOV 22, 2007
Ok I had Old English before. I am wondering if I had a different one. It was not very good. It had some malt, not much taste but it was 40 oz. It was not good, but it had more taste then the lights, and it was 3 times the size.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
ThaJuggernaut (309) - Washington, USA - JAN 30, 2011
I got no money.... But I want to get jacked up. Skunky smell. This dosent deserve a 1

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Bacterial (2194) - Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA - JUN 16, 2013
What the fuck. We got Hoffed on this one. Water. Corn. Mineral. Copper. Fuck. Where is Jesper????????

Wakie (612) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - JUL 19, 2002
Iíll admit it. I tried it. It was HORRIBLE. Leaves a bad aftertaste. Drink only when you are in desperate need of getting drunk and you canít find mouthwash.

trokini (1025) - San Diego, California, USA - JUL 7, 2005
The infamous "8 Ball". This brings me back to high school and the Bonfare Market in Oakland. 69 cents would get you a forty. That was way too much money for this.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
dscottpo (1) - Massachusetts, USA - NOV 9, 2012 does not count
true skunk, the only thing it has is color and most that drink this wonít even see it. Most sales of this liquor includes a small paper bag to hide it in as it gets consumed in public.

KoRoBeNiKi (127) - Fair Lawn, New Jersey, USA - SEP 23, 2014
oh come on, it isnt unpalatable like some other malt liquors/well cheladaís. i mean there is worse..but not much. itís water in beer form.