RATINGS: 730   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.37/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
WastedYouthBrew (143) - Phila (Home of Geno's Steaks), Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 20, 2002
Why must thou taste buds forsake me with such ghastly nonsense of malty madness crap. The old “e”! Note: The very, very lowercase e! This brings me back to 7th grade, I guess you where just lucky to be getting booze in 7th grade which I guess was cool. If I do recall correctly this stuff did get me kina bent. Ah, the good ol’ days of finger banging ol’ Mary J Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over, but at least I have a beer gut and some memories.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Panzuriel (1962) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - AUG 18, 2002
Classic american beer. Yellow, thin, overly carbonated. Yet claims to have won awards. What were the other contestants at these contests, I wonder? Must have been pond water and garbage water. I can’t imagine this stuff winning any contests against real competition. Weak, watery and slightly flavorful.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
BillKismet (3863) - Seattle, Washington, USA - AUG 18, 2002
Sparkling gold color with extreme carbonation in body and in the thick head. Hints of fruitiness in arom with a cloying unbalanced body with breadiness of a belgian ale appearing to my surprise after it warms. Unbalanced, but with some mildly redemptive qualities.

Dragonblaze99 (353) - Greater London, ENGLAND - AUG 14, 2002
If this sludge was imported to England, which really does have good beer, the importer would be executed for treason.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Panek5299 (1) - Villanova, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 11, 2002 does not count
Brings back memories of college in Fredericksburg, VA. Awful stuff, but the 64 ouncers are classic. They don’t sell them in Fredericksburg anymore, does anyone know where to find one these days?

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
stoutosaurus (157) - Clinton, Mississippi, USA - AUG 2, 2002
Probably a little better than BL or CoorsL, or maybe even ML, but still VERY VERY bad. If you read what the medal in the pic says, it reads ’#1 beer preferred in the hood’- really

obxdude10 (2270) - Pottstown, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 1, 2002
Horrible, I think maybe we could sue Miller for that product picture that we have in the upper left corner of this page because the appearance & color don’t even come close to what’s in the picture, first off, there’s zero head and secondly the color is nowhere near that dark, I was still watching TV very clearly even though I was looking through this glass of ’beer’ or whatever they wanna call it, just plain nasty

blank (996) - Austin, Texas, USA - JUL 25, 2002
I threw up in the sink... end of story

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
MadMan (495) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - JUL 19, 2002
Seriously, not a good malt liquor. I don’t like malt liquor but even among malt liquor its yucky.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
gws57 (1275) - Saint Charles, Illinois, USA - JUL 17, 2002
This accomplishes the goal it is setting out to do. It’s not supposed to be good, it’s supposed to be a 40.