overall

RATINGS: 714   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of Americaís leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of Americaís original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 20/20
zaw99 (1) - USA - JUL 6, 2002 does not count
this beer will get you f**ked up if you are man enough to over come the taste.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
anticop (79) - Porterville, California, USA - JUL 4, 2002
bye. this is some fuckin hard core shit the only time i would ever want to drink one of these is when im listening to some NWA. dam, definitly some Ghetto shit.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
ENTROPY (141) - Terra Bella, California, USA - JUL 4, 2002
agree, no need to be harsh on the races. and for this malt, well it just sucks.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Aurelius (4657) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JUL 1, 2002
Here I am, stranded in a wanna-be city, within striking distance of Ratings Slot #38 but having sampled all the good beer thatís locally available. So here I sit with the 8-ball. I guess itís time to go to Europe -- not to view the topless confections in St. Tropez, or to consider the blood of the martyrs in the Coliseum, but to hit the UK pubs and the brauhauses of Bavaria. Oh, yeah, the rating: buy King Cobra instead.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
dankfor20 (193) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUN 27, 2002
man i had this on a bike ride with about 25 people it was cheap and at the corner store we rolled up on. i already drank a bunch a stouts so it didnít taste all that bad and i was thirsty so it went down. but man i would never drink this any other way.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
heykevin (1281) - Decorah, Iowa, USA - JUN 24, 2002
Wow, I did not realize how much of a chore it is to drink one of these. Wet corn-y aroma, flavor is really non-existant except for hints of cabbage and wet cardboard. Finish is quite sweet. Whoo-hoo!

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
mwsf (360) - San Francisco, California, USA - JUN 19, 2002
Nothin beats sittiní on the porch, drinkiní some 8-ball. Well, okay... I can think of a lot of things that would beat drinking this nasty shit. It reminds me of the recording studio that my old band recorded at in crack town. Across the street was a Rite Aid with an armed guard in the parking lot that only sold malt liquor. Tons of OE. Nice neighborhood...

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - JUN 9, 2002
Now this shit here is my bread and butter. Olde English is the best malt out there and if you guzzle it by the 40, youíll understand why Eazy-E and all the rest rap about the shit. Itís just the shit, nothing more to say. Now I heard rumors from people in other college towns that OE made an í80í (ounce bottle). I never got any confirmation of this, BUT, in my hometown, they did make 64 ounce bottles, and those things were just too cool. It was like drinking from a gallon sized milk jug. People were always impressed when you rolled into the party with them. OE will also get you hammered, I wish I could still get it by the can, but I guess they cut back distribution when Miller bought out G.Heilman a few years back... I miss you OE cans!!!!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
bluemeow76 (693) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - MAY 23, 2002
I couldnít even finish my glass.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Dogbrick (9455) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - MAY 21, 2002
I canít imagine drinking 40oz of this regularly. Unfortunately I didnít have any fallen homies to tip it for, so this was shared between 4 people (I know, we are SO ghetto). I wonder if the Belgian Monks tip a Westy when they lose one of theirs? Iíd still take this over an A/B product any day.