overall

RATINGS: 717   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.37/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of Americaís leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of Americaís original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - JUN 9, 2002
Now this shit here is my bread and butter. Olde English is the best malt out there and if you guzzle it by the 40, youíll understand why Eazy-E and all the rest rap about the shit. Itís just the shit, nothing more to say. Now I heard rumors from people in other college towns that OE made an í80í (ounce bottle). I never got any confirmation of this, BUT, in my hometown, they did make 64 ounce bottles, and those things were just too cool. It was like drinking from a gallon sized milk jug. People were always impressed when you rolled into the party with them. OE will also get you hammered, I wish I could still get it by the can, but I guess they cut back distribution when Miller bought out G.Heilman a few years back... I miss you OE cans!!!!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
bluemeow76 (693) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - MAY 23, 2002
I couldnít even finish my glass.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Dogbrick (10412) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - MAY 21, 2002
I canít imagine drinking 40oz of this regularly. Unfortunately I didnít have any fallen homies to tip it for, so this was shared between 4 people (I know, we are SO ghetto). I wonder if the Belgian Monks tip a Westy when they lose one of theirs? Iíd still take this over an A/B product any day.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
qwikstreet (43) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 18, 2002
Yo pass the 40 and a blunt! When desperate, I guess you would drink what your homie has in stock.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
JoeM500 (1908) - Crown Point, Indiana, USA - MAY 17, 2002
Yo!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Bolt (117) - Boulder Creek, California, USA - MAY 10, 2002
Not bad at all. I bought a 40 on a very hot day fishing. It was even good warm. Better cold though!

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
MarshallMac (143) - West Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - MAY 6, 2002
iíll take it over most malt liquors

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Illini99 (9) - Champaign, Illinois, USA - MAY 4, 2002 does not count
A quality malt liquor, the 64oz cans (if they still produce them) make a nice souvenir. Taste isnít that offensive as long as it hasnít been sitting around.

naes66699 (18) - USA - APR 23, 2002
The best malt liquor money can buy and if you disagree with me Iíll put a cap in your ass! 8 ball rolling... although the quality has declined since Miller took over, gee, imagine that!

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
OldJack99 (114) - USA - APR 23, 2002
what the hell, better than basically all the other miller products, Miller products are terrible, this malt liquor isnít good but almost 6% and cheap as hell, Iíd buy another 40 of it.