overall

RATINGS: 695   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of Americaís leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of Americaís original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
bravowhiskey99 (9) - USA - JAN 10, 2002 does not count
Ok, so it stinks a little. Still highly palatable with a hint of cardboard box.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
RomeoYankee99 (2) - USA - JAN 9, 2002 does not count
This beer tastes like ASS!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 11/20
charliemike99 (6) - USA - JAN 9, 2002 does not count
When I think Ole-E I think homeless... sometimes I like being homeless. Drink a sixer of these in the 24oz can and forget your troubles.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
vikingoverlord99 (1) - USA - JAN 9, 2002 does not count
Ole-E is for the man on a budget. You wonít be drinking this shít and saying stuff like, ípass the caviar your Highness.í You will be saying, íACK ! sputter! sure Iíll have another one of them babies.í

oe80099 (5) - USA - JAN 8, 2002 does not count
OE is more than just malt liquor, itís a lifestyle. I just wish everyone could all get OEís and get drunk and all be happy. In the words of Eazy E, íOh let me take a sip off the O.E.í R.I.P.

zool (41) - Northampton, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 4, 2002
This is the tequila of malt liquor. In other words...it makes you crayzeee...In 2001, it was voted the #1 maltie to be arrested after drinking by the American Inner City Parolees Association, which is definitely a good sign. Seriously, Iíve been arrested three times in my life and ALL THREE were after drinkiní the Maddd OE8! Disorderly Conduct, Distruction of Private Property and the Olde DWI...oh well...whaddaya gonna do? OE8 has some craziness chemical in it...seriously...it is inSAANE! Drink at your own peril...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
All4Grog99 (22) - Albany, New York, USA - DEC 21, 2001
When all you have left in this world is $2.50 and the only thing open is the urban quicky mart, this one will do. That and letís all face the fact, itís better than Bud, coors, or the beast.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
JohnnyDefective99 (36) - USA - DEC 20, 2001
You cant go wrong with a 40 of this. I love the label too, it looks like it hasnít changed in 30 years.

LeeAkaUgg99 (5) - Providence, Rhode Island, USA - DEC 19, 2001 does not count
I enjoy long walks in cities,thus,I must have something to keep my mouth wet. I choose Olde English 800 Malt Liquor because of its taste. It is one of the best beers I have ever tasted to this day. I enjoy its distinct aroma and size. I usually take my girlfriend out to McDonalds and sneak a couple of these bad boys in. Its a great rush. Charge it!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
Norton (329) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - DEC 19, 2001
I have gotten drunk off of this many times, but itís really not one of my preferences in the .40 World. Can really churn your stomach if you donít watch it. It does however, slap you silly. A bit of a heavier taste than some malts. Instant party.