RATINGS: 717   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

LeeAkaUgg99 (5) - Providence, Rhode Island, USA - DEC 19, 2001 does not count
I enjoy long walks in cities,thus,I must have something to keep my mouth wet. I choose Olde English 800 Malt Liquor because of its taste. It is one of the best beers I have ever tasted to this day. I enjoy its distinct aroma and size. I usually take my girlfriend out to McDonalds and sneak a couple of these bad boys in. Its a great rush. Charge it!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
Norton (333) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - DEC 19, 2001
I have gotten drunk off of this many times, but it’s really not one of my preferences in the .40 World. Can really churn your stomach if you don’t watch it. It does however, slap you silly. A bit of a heavier taste than some malts. Instant party.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 20/20
antisocial18 (5) - nutlicker, Connecticut, USA - DEC 15, 2001 does not count
olde english is the breakfast of champions. this is the finest malt liquor to hit the streets.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
aledrinkerLS (101) - New Brunswick, USA - DEC 3, 2001
BLECHH! Garbage! How the hell do people drink this swill!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
ZDogg99 (14) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - NOV 28, 2001
’Woke up quick, at about noon just thought that I had to be in Compton soon. I gotta get get drunk before the day begins, befoer my mother starts b*tchin’ about my friends.’ EAZY-E, 1988

harvardbass99 (1) - USA - NOV 23, 2001 does not count
best ever

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Beer Guy99 (251) - Maineville, Ohio, USA - NOV 22, 2001
Dis herah is da 8-ball. Know what ah’m sayin? Seriously, OE800 is a survivor and has clawed its way into the number one spot for malt liquors. Yeah, it’s harsh and loaded with adjunct grains for more alcohol. You can taste the burn. It’ll get you there quicker and does a good job of doing what malt liquor is inted to do. Make sure the bottle is tightly wrapped in a paper bag then crawl up under an overpass bridge and start gulping. Pass the bottle around to your homies. It’ll put you into a whole new state of mind. Can I borrow a dollar, bro?

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
MOboy (505) - Kansas City, Missouri, USA - NOV 17, 2001
This was the worst drink I have ever had. Someone should be shot for this

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
IL IPA Lover99 (69) - Monroe City, Missouri, USA - NOV 12, 2001
Frat Boys novelty

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Puss Gutt99 (206) - Oldtown, Florida, USA - NOV 11, 2001
check out the contents of a dumpster behind a quick mart in the bad part of town, 40 oz. O.E., NEED I SAY MORE?